Matches BSM Trophy Last 16: Away to Pompey/Wimbledon.

So that will be four consecutive away games in January
1250 miles on the road .

Last edited:
Fair to say that this'll be the game where there will be a bit of rotation!

I can't keep up with the format of this competition. Do we have to play both Pompey and Wimbledon simultaneously? Or is it one team made up of a selection of the best players from both sides?

I can't keep up with the format of this competition. Do we have to play both Pompey and Wimbledon simultaneously? Or is it one team made up of a selection of the best players from both sides?
I think from the last 16 onwards, every player from each team contests a 90’s MLS style penalty shootout to determine the winner. The most amount of goals wins. This year my moneys on Brighton and Hove Albion U21s

Might actually go to this if it’s Pompey. Not been to a P**s pot trophy game since Coventry

Portsmouth v Wimbledon is Tuesday 19th 7.45pm Ko. so we wont know who we have got until then.

I think from the last 16 onwards, every player from each team contests a 90’s MLS style penalty shootout to determine the winner.
This.

But instead of a set of goal posts, the players have to aim for a skip being held 20 feet in the air by a crane.

Ultimately Pep Guardiola will determine the winners between games involving EFL clubs and EPL under-7s.

For the good of the game.

Wimbledon already 3-0 up. Are Portsmouth fielding their reserves, or are they just going to do their usual late goals thing?

Wimbledon already 3-0 up. Are Portsmouth fielding their reserves, or are they just going to do their usual late goals thing?

Gavin Whyte started…plus one or two other names I recognise.

This is the Pompey team: Schofield; Swanson, Rafferty (c), Towler, Hume; Stevenson, Devlin; Whyte, Saydee, Martin; Yengi. They are just playing s**t. Keeper having a mare (according to the Pompey Chimes Forum). 9 changes from Saturday. This can easily happen when you mix up the team as we saw against MK.

Last edited:
89 mins and 5-2 Wimbledon. Surely that's it because Portsmouth only have 6 mins to turn it round. Not their usual 12.

Portsmouth out and Wimbledon's leading scorer Al Hamadi crocked in the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom