Dot Counting Home Sellout for Boxing Day vs Cambridge

Attendance tracking
Meanwhile.......

11.30am on Saturday and now only 234 home seats left.

11 of the 25 Blocks are sold out and 10 more Blocks have single figures left. Only single seats left now apart from in Blocks 1 and Block 2 (only a few).

East Stand sold out
North Stand has 18 seats left (Block 25 now sold out and only 2 left in Block 24)
South Stand Upper has 51 seats left
South Stand Lower has 165 seats left (131 of them in Block 1)

You'd naturally expect sales to slow a little, but it appears that there have been steady sales since you last posted. Hopefully a good win today will see Cambridge completely sold out and a few hundred more getting their Derby tickets too.

You are doing a lot of moaning about people moaning.
Trust me, I’d rather not, but it’s not in my nature to hear people moan and then do nothing about wherever it is they’re moaning about..
Think of it as critical feedback…

Trust me, I’d rather not, but it’s not in my nature to hear people moan and then do nothing about wherever it is they’re moaning about..
Think of it as critical feedback…
Or moaning... as that's what you seem to call critical feedback of others.

What has happened to this dot counting thread?

Anyway Cambridge will sell out tomorrow if not this evening and the Derby tickets seem.to be going well!

Under 200 tickets left for Cambridge and more than half of them in section 1 in the SSL.

Any chance you might f**k off and fill your time with your other challenges soon?
I’m guessing your view isn’t representative of any supporters groups. I hope it’s not but if it is, I think I can see where the problem might be. I’ve tried to move on from this thread, might be time for you to do the same.

Midnight count and 165 seats left (only 10 now available in the North Stand).

Just 18 sales this evening since 6pm despite the limited availability, which shows what a momentum halter the match today was unfortunately.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here but Cambridge sold 496 before they stopped selling tickets on Friday, they can pay on the day though but with no public transport I can’t see them bringing more than 600.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here but Cambridge sold 496 before they stopped selling tickets on Friday, they can pay on the day though but with no public transport I can’t see them bringing more than 600.
Where did you see/hear that figure of 496?

That figure would tally with my count of how many seats they sold in Block 28 (online) prior to stopping advance sales on Friday at 12.30pm but there was no indication whether Block 27 (closer to the middle) had already sold out. Couple of earlier reports of higher Cambridge sales (900/800) on this thread from others, and 500+ would be a disappointing turnout from them especially as they have hit form under their new manager Neil Harris.

137 home seats left at 11.30am on Sunday which means 28 sales so far this morning.

7 seats left in North Stand (Blocks 22-24 sold out and the 7 left are singles in Block 21)

41 seats left in South Stand Upper (all singles)

89 left in South Stand Lower (only seats together in the ground are in end Block 1)

I'd be surprised if Cambridge didn't bring close to 1000 with it being Boxing Day. As mentioned, I had heard from someone with links to Cambridge that they had sold around 800 tickets last Thursday. I can't be certain, but neither block 29 or 27 were shown online so its hard to know exactly what to expect.

125 seats left at 12.45pm on Sunday with 14 of our 25 Blocks now sold out.

Only a few seats remaining together in Bock 1 so get them now if you’re planning on going as a group and want to sit together!

Where did you see/hear that figure of 496?

That figure would tally with my count of how many seats they sold in Block 28 (online) prior to stopping advance sales on Friday at 12.30pm but there was no indication whether Block 27 (closer to the middle) had already sold out. Couple of earlier reports of higher Cambridge sales (900/800) on this thread from others, and 500+ would be a disappointing turnout from them especially as they have hit form under their new manager Neil Harris.

On there forum it had an announcement by the club (Cambridge) shared in the thread about Oxford away, so it’s from the clubs social media account.

Thanks holdsteady and good spot - says their advance sales were closed at 490 (on Friday) so as you say they are unlikely to bring more than 600.

Shame we didn’t open up the central Block 26 (or at least part of it) in the North Stand under the circumstances as that means their Block 27 will be empty (as well as 29).

Anyone looking to book last minute (or even over the last few days) will have to sit in the bottom corner of Block 1 if wanting to sit together, or in single seats separately elsewhere.

At 3.45pm, there were 105 home seats left so only 20 seats sold in last 3 hours suggesting we won’t sell out today anyway.

The last seats are 5 in the East Stand, 36 in South Stand Upper and 64 in South Stand Lower.

Total crowd should be 10,500-10,600.

Just 54 seats left now at 8.30pm on Christmas Eve - all single seats.

4 in the North Stand, 23 in the South Stand Lower and 27 in the South Stand Upper.

Back
Top Bottom