Tickets Pompey Away - Tickets on Sale

I am on hold to the ticket office at the moment, tells me I can buy them online 24/7 :ROFLMAO:.

Got one now, thought I would try out the new safe standing to see what, potentially, ours could be like.

Last edited:
"We have an initial allocation of 1,400 tickets, 810 Standing and 590 Seated, located in the Milton End stand." - so is this our first experience with rail seating/standing? Anyone know what the layout of the away end is like these days?

I have a huge amount of sympathy for the ticket office staff. Gemma and her team must be going through hell. And why? Because the club cannot get an IT system switched within a reasonable time scale. Who are they using, second hand Horizon and Fujitsu service desk?

"We have an initial allocation of 1,400 tickets, 810 Standing and 590 Seated, located in the Milton End stand." - so is this our first experience with rail seating/standing? Anyone know what the layout of the away end is like these days?
Good picture in this article. Away fans are to the left of the picture. They have allocated more to the home fans, which is fair enough, I suppose!

As we’ve got both rail seats and traditional seats are the rail seats closer to the goal anyone know?

The picture from @Manorlounger above has the rail seats in the middle of the stand, so I guess the sitting seats must be off to the left in the corner, further from the goal.
Yup. Got ours this morning, requested seating and we are in block M which is to the far left in the picture. Lucky for us we appear to be closer to the goal than the corner so should be a reasonable view.

Graphic from Portsmouth ticketing. MM is seated the blocks MN & MP will be the standing. The breakdown of 590 seated and 810 standing is slightly confusing as block MM has 506 approx. seats as has block MN so have to assume that we get part of MP with a segregation section before MQ. Portsmouth Ticket site Detailed view in link.
1708354331963.png

I know this is a contentious point but, the segregation of those who wish to stand and those who prefer to sit is, perhaps, a move in the right direction. If you have the choice ahead of the game then there should be no more discussion once at the game. That's a personal viewpoint but it will suit a lot of those who would rather avoid any issue on the day.

It's also going to be a very welcome test of the rail seating option that will be in place for the new stadium.

Yup. Got ours this morning, requested seating and we are in block M which is to the far left in the picture. Lucky for us we appear to be closer to the goal than the corner so should be a reasonable view.

Graphic from Portsmouth ticketing. MM is seated the blocks MN & MP will be the standing. The breakdown of 590 seated and 810 standing is slightly confusing as block MM has 506 approx. seats as has block MN so have to assume that we get part of MP with a segregation section before MQ. Portsmouth Ticket site Detailed view in link.
View attachment 17881
What does block M mean if they all start with M?

Also, from what I’ve seen on tv, blocks ML & MM tend to be sold to Pompey fans, and I think I’ve also seem Pompey fans in MR & MS, but I guess this depends on the team they’re playing/how many that team are likely to sell etc.

Looks like rail seats for all the ones fitted in this photo. looks like the ones on the curve will not be.
msedge_n15OMnguoK.png

Back
Top Bottom