Dot Counting Home Sellout for Boxing Day vs Cambridge

Attendance tracking

Thecurraghofkildare

Chief Dot Counter
Very pleasantly surprised by how strong sales are for the Boxing Day match vs Cambridge already (first home game on Boxing Day since 2019), and there must be every chance that we will have a home sell out. (Sales are well ahead of Derby sales for the match on the 29th).

As of Thursday evening at 11pm (7th December), there are just 2,162 home seats remaining (meaning home sales excluding boxes of 7,392 already) and we still 19 days out from the game. With the exception of the South Stand Lower, sales in the other three stands are a long way ahead of normal.

Remaining seats are split:

South Stand Lower - 798
South Stand Upper - 410
East Stand - 506
North Stand - 448

Based on the very strong advance demand, definitely get your plans sorted and seats booked early, especially if you are looking for a larger group booking in one of the more central blocks.

What, with 19 days to go!? I'd be surprised if the Boxing Day game has ever sold out that far in advance in the past.

I wonder if the home part of the North Stand will be extended like the Accrington game?
How many are Cambridge likely to bring? 500?

I wonder if the home part of the North Stand will be extended like the Accrington game?
How many are Cambridge likely to bring? 500?

They average 750, normally clubs take a few more on Boxing day even with the lack of public transport, so I reckon 800 plus, especially if they get a new manager bounce

Very pleasantly surprised by how strong sales are for the Boxing Day match vs Cambridge already (first home game on Boxing Day since 2019), and there must be every chance that we will have a home sell out. (Sales are well ahead of Derby sales for the match on the 29th).

As of Thursday evening at 11pm (7th December), there are just 2,162 home seats remaining (meaning home sales excluding boxes of 7,392 already) and we still 19 days out from the game. With the exception of the South Stand Lower, sales in the other three stands are a long way ahead of normal.

Remaining seats are split:

South Stand Lower - 798
South Stand Upper - 410
East Stand - 506
North Stand - 448

Based on the very strong advance demand, definitely get your plans sorted and seats booked early, especially if you are looking for a larger group booking in one of the more central blocks.

I don’t want to put the dot counters out of a job here but thought I’d let everyone know that since this count took place, further ticket sales have taken place and so the number is now higher.

You’re welcome

I don’t want to put the dot counters out of a job here but thought I’d let everyone know that since this count took place, further ticket sales have taken place and so the number is now higher.

You’re welcome
Dot counter wars - bring it on!

You’re welcome

Disagree, I think the number is lower.

With my usual group of four, I'll also be bringing two Tottenham fans to their first game. Think they're looking forward to it given that Spurs haven't won since October!

With my usual group of four, I'll also be bringing two Tottenham fans to their first game. Think they're looking forward to it given that Spurs haven't won since October!
You didn't tell them how cold it is and there is no atmosphere because the stadium is so cold did you.. I mean you want them to enjoy their experience 😂😂

EC Yellow "Can’t believe we haven’t sold this out already"

It’s pathetic that a count is even required for Boxing Day tbh, Steady!

Should be a given that it’s sold out and the dotters should be having the game off.

It’s pathetic that a count is even required for Boxing Day tbh, Steady!

Should be a given that it’s sold out and the dotters should be having the game off.

Even Father Christmas gets Boxing Day off so I do agree, everyone should be getting the tickets in early so they can put there feet up with a mince pie and some sherry.

Even Father Christmas gets Boxing Day off so I do agree, everyone should be getting the tickets in early so they can put there feet up with a mince pie and some sherry.

They can have Boxing Day off, but I'll be expecting hourly updates the day before the match, starting from 6am.

Back
Top Bottom