Dot Counting Home Sellout for Boxing Day vs Cambridge

Attendance tracking
Only 43 home seats left at 11.30pm on Christmas Eve so no doubt we will sell out, hopefully tomorrow or, if not, then for sure on match day morning. Here’s to 3 points on Boxing Day and another 10,000+ crowd against Derby.

Happy Christmas to Colin, King of the Dot Counters, and all my fellow yellows! πŸ’› πŸ’™
Cheers mate and thanks for all of your help, this is a team effort.

Happy Christmas to you, and as always, my very best wishes to your dad.

PS: 37 Tickets left as of just now, meaning we've exceeded the original number of tickets available (9,554) so it'll be interesting to see what the club do about making more tickets available for walk ups, as there could easily be 200/300 people turn up and not be able to get in.

Only 28 left now and only 3 in the North Stand. Maybe they will open up part of Block 26 for walk ups?

Do the club have to accommodate walk ups tomorrow because I imagine there will be some and if only 800 from Cambridge surely they can push them further across to make room now to sell out derby COYY

Hopefully they'll extend the block and pin the Cambridge fans in the corner. It's great to see we've sold out once again but it is always disappointing on the day to see so many seats not used or segregated. Even the small block in front of the disabled areas doesn't need to be closed entirely - you could easily have the first two rows occupied without any views being restricted. It also doesn't help the concourse arrangement in between the sets of fans so a lot is lost there also. We ultimately miss out on in excess of 1,000 seats.

Hopefully they'll extend the block and pin the Cambridge fans in the corner. It's great to see we've sold out once again but it is always disappointing on the day to see so many seats not used or segregated. Even the small block in front of the disabled areas doesn't need to be closed entirely - you could easily have the first two rows occupied without any views being restricted. It also doesn't help the concourse arrangement in between the sets of fans so a lot is lost there also. We ultimately miss out on in excess of 1,000 seats.
At Reading I noticed that the disabled platform was in a good position and they had put netting over the 2 rows as you suggested and it seemed to work well from what I saw.

Only 13 left now, including 1 prime seat in Block 14. North and East stands 'full'.

23 home seats left at 1.30pm on Christmas Day

Just 1 in the North Stand, 9 in South Stand Upper and 13 in South Stand Lower.

16 of our 25 Blocks sold out and just 1 seat left in each of Blocks 7, 8, 10 & 22.

1907 seats left for the Derby match at 11pm on Christmas Day!

401 left on the North Stand which is selling the fastest with relatively few left in Blocks 23-25 - 50/56/57 respectively

448 left in the East Stand (also selling well)

362 left on South Stand Upper and 696 in South Stand Lower

That means home seat sales of 7,647. Add in boxes and we are at approx 7,900 so with Derby selling out (1,497), total sales are at an estimated 9,400.

Last edited:
1907 seats left for the Derby match at 11pm on Christmas Day!

401 left on the North Stand which is selling the fastest with relatively few left in Blocks 23-25 - 50/5657
448 left in the East Stand (also selling well)
362 left on South Stand Upper and 696 in South Stand Lower

That means home seat sales of 7,647. Add in boxes and we are at approx 7,900 so with Derby selling out (1,497), total sales are at an estimated 9,400.
Can I just say that due to your devotion to dot counting throughout Christmas Day, you have now gone above @Colin B and are now declared as the dot counting king.

Back
Top Bottom