National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

I’m surprised that almost nobody has jumped all over the fact that it’s now in writing from Tory Brexiteer MPs that:

1) The “whole point of Brexit” is radical supply-side reform. Which means mass deregulation, lower corporate taxes, lower employment rights and protections for workers, destruction of unions and an assault of environmental and human rights. No assumptions, that’s literally what supply-side policies are built upon. I don’t remember seeing that on the side of a bus. I thought it was about giving the little people control? Sounds like it’s giving 99% of the population nothing but a fist up the a**e.

2) Steve Baker is on record as confirming that “someone” essentially had a sly tamper with democracy by getting Farage to stand down in return for… what exactly? What did somebody give him, Steve? Were they worried about the “will of the people” not being reflected the right way?

I feel sorry for anybody who still believes these criminals at this point. At least Frost can stop pretending he believes in what he’s doing now (although he’s already lied and claimed he voted for it when he’s on the record as opposing it publicly over and over before the vote, so he clearly doesn’t have a moral compass). Although we’re going to be paying for his peerage for the rest of his life, all because they wanted to put him in the cabinet without anybody needing to vote for him. Because that’s democracy in action, baby.

Enjoy the final days of Boris Johnson. Who and what comes next is going to be violent.

View attachment 7667
One person's trickle down is another's being pissed on.

I’m surprised that almost nobody has jumped all over the fact that it’s now in writing from Tory Brexiteer MPs that:

1) The “whole point of Brexit” is radical supply-side reform. Which means mass deregulation, lower corporate taxes, lower employment rights and protections for workers, destruction of unions and an assault of environmental and human rights. No assumptions, that’s literally what supply-side policies are built upon. I don’t remember seeing that on the side of a bus. I thought it was about giving the little people control? Sounds like it’s giving 99% of the population nothing but a fist up the a**e.

2) Steve Baker is on record as confirming that “someone” essentially had a sly tamper with democracy by getting Farage to stand down in return for… what exactly? What did somebody give him, Steve? Were they worried about the “will of the people” not being reflected the right way?

I feel sorry for anybody who still believes these criminals at this point. At least Frost can stop pretending he believes in what he’s doing now (although he’s already lied and claimed he voted for it when he’s on the record as opposing it publicly over and over before the vote, so he clearly doesn’t have a moral compass). Although we’re going to be paying for his peerage for the rest of his life, all because they wanted to put him in the cabinet without anybody needing to vote for him. Because that’s democracy in action, baby.

Enjoy the final days of Boris Johnson. Who and what comes next is going to be violent.

View attachment 7667
But … you lost, get over it *child’s emoji of someone crying*

But … you lost, get over it *child’s emoji of someone crying*
So true. Unlike all the other normal, regular, everyday people just like me who… won… something? You know… the stuff they won? All that… stuff? The stuff from the winning?

Liz Truss was going for the leadership as soon as she posted this photo of herself last week. Doesn’t she look Prime Ministerial? I’m very impressed. No wonder we’re kicking so much a**e on the global stage.

45ADF8CA-07BB-4DEB-9B20-0C844578ECAE.jpeg

So true. Unlike all the other normal, regular, everyday people just like me who… won… something? You know… the stuff they won? All that… stuff? The stuff from the winning?

Liz Truss was going for the leadership as soon as she posted this photo of herself last week. Doesn’t she look Prime Ministerial? I’m very impressed. No wonder we’re kicking so much a**e on the global stage.

View attachment 7668

Johnson has just fucked Truss over by giving her the poisoned chalice. Johnson basically saying I'll do what I can to stop you becoming PM and a challenger to me.

It’s not going to end well for the tories.
Liz Truss or Rishi Sunak are going to be tainted with the Johnson brush.
The only way forward is to choose someone not associated with what has gone the last couple of years.
Jeremy Hunt would probably be good at unifying the party. He is after all the unofficial spokesman on health

It could be said AV might give a more reflective result than FPTP?
Who knows who watered it down?
Either way we got the choice we were given and are left with FPTP and constituencies that could put a rosette on a plank of wood and it would win.

The purest form of democracy............. simple referendum with a Yes/No answer and then following the will of the majority of voters. :) 🤷‍♀️
It does require the public to be very informed about what they’re actually voting for.
I think it’s far better for our MPs to vote on our behalf with the best available information at their disposal.
Obviously if your MP happens to be Mark Francois, you may feel a little short changed.

It’s not going to end well for the tories.
Liz Truss or Rishi Sunak are going to be tainted with the Johnson brush.
The only way forward is to choose someone not associated with what has gone the last couple of years.
Jeremy Hunt would probably be good at unifying the party. He is after all the unofficial spokesman on health

Fair play for linking Jeremy Hunt with the word good.

Can't imagine that's ever been done before.

Wasn't Truss a remainer (before she turned for career advancement reasons) ? ERG are going to go ballistic.
I do hope so..
. there's nothing I find more amusing than watching that twonk Francois go ever more puse.

Wasn't Truss a remainer (before she turned for career advancement reasons) ? ERG are going to go ballistic.

She was but on LBC she said she has now changed her mind and she is pro Brexit.

Back
Top Bottom