National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Boris is such a gamble for tories isn’t he. On the one hand a lot of voters seem to like him. On the other he’s a lying c**t who’s been found out.

And the situation is different to before. Get Brexit Done. Rah! B*****s, gaffes and bluster will see you through. Only now there’s a hole in the public finances bigger than Brexit (which hasn’t gone away either), interest rates are soaring and public services are about to be fucked even harder to balance the books that have been burnt by Truss. It’s not easy to spin that sort of thing and be popular. Even for Boris.
Lots of old dears on the BBCreport saying ooh i like that Boris! Not sure that will be enough. They probably like him out of Spandau Ballet as well.

Lots of old dears on the BBCreport saying ooh i like that Boris! Not sure that will be enough. They probably like him out of Spandau Ballet as well.
One bloke on the news said ‘I‘ve voted Tory all my life but I won’t vote for them now. I’d vote for Boris though but I don’t know if he’d be any good’.

Universal suffrage has a lot to answer for.

Tony Hadley is actually a pretty decent bloke to be fair, spoke to him on a few occasions around Thame. Not sure he'd be throwing his hat into the PM race however. At least you'd know everything he said would be True.

(sorry)

To anyone daft enough to think that Johnson might have repented of his feckless, workshy ways: Parliament is currently sitting. Johnson is representing his constituents by having a(nother) holiday in the West Indies.

Private Members Bills and there are all of 20 MPs in the chamber.....

This would be so on brand for this incompetent party.

Bring back BoJo and I join Labour. He simply cannot return. It would be a life lesson in doing everything wrong and self-serving in your life and being rewarded for it.

I hate Boris Johnson. He’s a c**t.

Last edited:

This would be so ok brand for this incompetent party.

Bring back BoJo and I join Labour. He simply cannot return. It would be a life lesson in doing everything wrong and self-serving in your life and being rewarded for it.

I hate Boris Johnson. He’s a c**t.
A real ball of repression lol

If that poor excuse of a human being B.J is re elected to stand , and win , then this country is more corrupt that the Soviet Union ! So he got Brexit done , how many Europeans left the UK because of it ? We are now in the worst state ever in our Healthcare industry , not nearly enough Carers ,G.P.s ,Nurses, Doctors and remember the writing on the battle Bus , 350 million extra a week for the N.H.S.! Any Government would have been at the forefront of the Covid Vaccination , as far as the Support for Ukraine is concerned , sadly , I believe firstly charity begins at home !!! His sidekick ,Gove or ,as I call him ,E.T. should go home and take B.J. with him !!!

Most tracked flight on flight radar this morning - like it or not he attracts interest like a magnet........

Meanwhile in London you can watch his replacement lying through his teeth.

You know as well as I do that a lot of the Met turn a blind Eye and have had one hell of a lot of complaints about sexual harassment and Racist innuendos against them ! Not to mention taking photos on personal mobiles of Two dead females,sisters I believe! This new chap that's taken over from Cressida Dick has come out and apologised for the Met Police behaviour publicly!

Most tracked flight on flight radar this morning - like it or not he attracts interest like a magnet........

Meanwhile in London you can watch his replacement lying through his teeth.

He’s not lying AND he answered the question AND stood by it.
That’s a rarity and something not seen from Boris Johnson .

Back
Top Bottom