National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Yes. But she (a) literally had a baby, which I presume you would also consider more significant than being the partner of someone who gave birth, and (2) it was blindingly clear who was in charge when she wasn’t and what that entailed.
Something that really gets my goat is someone starting a list then changing the numbering system halfway through. If you start with letters, stick with letters, not go to numbers when you feel like it ?

Nothing to do with the discussion, but it's made me feel better getting it off my chest.

As you were. ?

Something that really gets my goat is someone starting a list then changing the numbering system halfway through. If you start with letters, stick with letters, not go to numbers when you feel like it ?

Nothing to do with the discussion, but it's made me feel better getting it off my chest.

As you were. ?

(iii) I second that.

As you were. ?
Aaaarrrrrrgh. I agree and will now have to withdraw from posting again for ever. I will not edit it, so my stupidity is plain to all for eternity.

Yes. But she (a) literally had a baby, which I presume you would also consider more significant than being the partner of someone who gave birth, and (2) it was blindingly clear who was in charge when she wasn’t and what that entailed.

As acting Prime Minister, you will exercise the functions and powers of the prime minister, in consultation with me where appropriate, particularly where matters of significant political, strategic or public interest, or national security arise .. I will continue to receive cabinet and cabinet committee papers. You will manage the day-to-day business of the government,"

Genderist. ? ? ?

An interesting read on the disatrous Labour campaign and some quite impressive infighting and tantrums/sulking.
Quite sad really, the lunatics had taken over the asylum. And people wonder why Boris got elected.

“You don’t know what it’s like. I have to turn up to these meetings, I have to go on these NEC [national executive committee] officers’ calls. I see the brutality, I see the vindictiveness,” Watson told him. “I see not just what they’re doing to the Labour Party — destroying it — but the sheer brutality with which they’re doing it and I can’t bear it. I just feel contaminated.”
Brutality and vindictiveness, is that the caring left? Not exactly hope not hate is it? Its a long way back.

And what exactly did the brutality and vindictiveness consist of? I see no reason to take Watson the main parliamentary backer of the liar and fantasist Carl Beech as a reliable witness. hell the article even says he considered standing for the Lib Dems

At least, come normality, Kier should have cleared out the extremists and has the chance to make the party electable again.
Of course some will despise the fact that a grammar school & university educated,middle aged, white privileged, wealthy and entitled male is party leader. ? ? ?

The middle ground is where the votes are................ suck it up folks.

At least, come normality, Kier should have cleared out the extremists and has the chance to make the party electable again.
Of course some will despise the fact that a grammar school & university educated,middle aged, white privileged, wealthy and entitled male is party leader. ? ? ?

The middle ground is where the votes are................ suck it up folks.

Insignificant (probably) in the greater scheme, tomorrows Lib- Dem leadership election Ed Davey V Layla Moran could see ... if Layla gets elected... a small but significant rise in the traditionally most middle ground political party's fortunes?

if the EU can get a trade deal with US , without compromising standards, then our Government can too, cant they?

An EU v US trade negotiation is like two heavyweights swinging at each other. We’re about to step into the ring like one of those stereotypical scrawny geeks with glasses, slicked back hair and bones showing clean through the skin.

Insignificant (probably) in the greater scheme, tomorrows Lib- Dem leadership election Ed Davey V Layla Moran could see ... if Layla gets elected... a small but significant rise in the traditionally most middle ground political party's fortunes?

I must say Ed Davey`s voting record makes for interesting reading, another man for the middle ground...

Especially compared to Layla (although she`s not been around long to be fair).

Back
Top Bottom