National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

He can’t be arsed to do the job he’s still being paid to do, which he himself said he wanted to keep hold of all summer long rather than allowing this to have been sorted by now, while the entire country burns to the ground.

I say keep hold of him. The man is a patriot and is doing his best.

So, doing the maths, 0.015% of the UK population want him to stay. I don't think that's going to cause anyone to lose sleep 🤣

Thems the rules of the party. Hold tight.

Maybe we should leave this here, you know, for the purposes of balance and all that....

Absolutely and possibly another reason CP Members are backing the Crudass petition.
Like it or not Boris wins votes & wins seats and it needs something seismic to turn things around, stranger things have happened.

Thems the rules of the party. Hold tight.

Absolutely and possibly another reason CP Members are backing the Crudass petition.
Like it or not Boris wins votes & wins seats and it needs something seismic to turn things around, stranger things have happened.

BloJo loses seats and votes recently (ish), just look at the by elections.

It is half way through the Parliament. You have no way of knowing what happens in 2025.
You reckon the current luminaries in the Tory government "of all the talents" are going to turn around this shitfest in the next 24 months?....I don't, seeing as they've been creating much of it for the last 12 years!

The word on the street (well I heard it on Radio 5 live from a political commentator) is that Johnson and his cronies are going to try to make a move to install him as PM again if Truss (for it will be she) doesn't make huge strides in the local elections next May. Of course part of that is making sure that she *doesn't* make huge strides - not that it was ever likely! - and therefore they will be either by omission or by commission sabotaging her leadership.

That's going to really help things.

Is there any difference between Johnson and Trump?

Is there any difference between Johnson and Trump?

Rather a lot.
One was removed by the electorate democratically and things got a bit "American".
The other was removed by the actions of a very small group of dissenters despite having the support of the electorate.

Back
Top Bottom