National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Old..I'll give you that as there are some enlightened older folk too.

But I would bet my house on the fact that practically all xenophobes and racists who voted in the referendum will have voted leave :)

Old..I'll give you that as there are some enlightened older folk too.

But I would bet my house on the fact that practically all xenophobes and racists who voted in the referendum will have voted leave :)

That doesn`t make all 17,410,742 Leave voters xenophobic, racist or old though.

I would bet my house on the fact that practically all yogurt weaving, soap dodging, liberal snowflakes voted to remain though. :)

I would bet my house on the fact that practically all yogurt weaving, soap dodging, liberal snowflakes voted to remain though. :)
I understand your point about tarring everybody with the same brush in terms of what a leave voter looks like, but I don’t know that I would put tree huggers and the peace and love brigade (to talk in stereotypes) on the same level as bigots, racists and xenophobes. I mean, I know they’re unbearable and all, but I would rather play scrabble with someone wearing hemp sandals and moaning at me for eating bacon than someone trying to talk to me about the blacks and the Poles being the death of the country. I’ve got a good batch of letters here, pal. Can we talk about this after I’ve won? There’s a triple word score coming into play soon, and I reckon I can empty my rail (not a euphemism).

Also, we’re playing Scrabble tonight, dear. Roll us a fatty.

I understand your point about tarring everybody with the same brush in terms of what a leave voter looks like, but I don’t know that I would put tree huggers and the peace and love brigade (to talk in stereotypes) on the same level as bigots, racists and xenophobes. I mean, I know they’re unbearable and all, but I would rather play scrabble with someone wearing hemp sandals and moaning at me for eating bacon than someone trying to talk to me about the blacks and the Poles being the death of the country. I’ve got a good batch of letters here, pal. Can we talk about this after I’ve won? There’s a triple word score coming into play soon, and I reckon I can empty my rail (not a euphemism).

Also, we’re playing Scrabble tonight, dear. Roll us a fatty.

I thought Thursdays were Crib nights?

In other news we (Me & Mrs EY(Mk2) have joined the local petanque club. :)

I thought Thursdays were Crib nights?

In other news we (Me & Mrs EY(Mk2) have joined the local petanque club. :)

I had to look that up.

Once I had I realised that not only I didn't; but also that I shouldn't have.

That doesn`t make all 17,410,742 Leave voters xenophobic, racist or old though.

And nobody ever said it did.....ever!

Just a few touchy folk thought it did...and a few who were happy to play that division card to their advantage. Luminaries such as Aaron Banks, Mark Francois and Nigel Farage:sneaky:

"Look....they're calling you a racist/xenophobe/thickie/delete as appropriate!!! - I'd be very angry about that if I were you....you might want to teach them a lesson"

and the rest is history...with all the spoils going to the victors :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Ms Coladangelo - who is also marketing and communications director at fashion and homeware retailer Oliver Bonas - was appointed to the Department of Health's board of non-executive directors last September.

The role comes with a £15,000 salary and involves 15-to-20 days of work per year.

GO ON, COCKERS!

Johnson must be brimming with pride.

View attachment 6614
Hopefully, or not for him, there are more conclusive photos in which you can actually identify who it is. Looks like him, and the fact it was allegedly in the DHSC building adds some credibility but I’ll wait for better quality photos before showing more than a passing interest in the gossip columns and whether he’s broken any Parliamentary rules...

No social distancing there ,pictures supposedly taken when under rules will just have to wait and see what he says before casting the first stone 😏

Ms Coladangelo - who is also marketing and communications director at fashion and homeware retailer Oliver Bonas - was appointed to the Department of Health's board of non-executive directors last September.

The role comes with a £15,000 salary and involves 15-to-20 days of work per year.

GO ON, COCKERS!
But she left that for a role with Matt's Bonas instead.......

too soon?

Back
Top Bottom