Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Sub: Fleming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Smith

• Sub: Smyth

• Total voters
My worry is Alfie May. The only one likely to score. We don’t have anyone who looks half capable I’m afraid.
If we win it’s likely to be courtesy of them having a player sent off and getting a scrappy goal

My worry is Alfie May. The only one likely to score. We don’t have anyone who looks half capable I’m afraid.
If we win it’s likely to be courtesy of them having a player sent off and getting a scrappy goal
Get murphy to snap his legs first tackle. he goes off, their threats gone. we have murphy sent off but still have the same no of players we started with (10). everyones a winner.

Well Murphy owes us big time. His penalty miss started the decline and those 2 points would have been priceless now. So cmon Josh its payback time. Mind you the team have to give him the ball and he needs to show for it!

Just looked on Paddy Power... Murphy is fave to score anytime. Am tempted to put a couple of quid on that

Let's hope the bookies are right - we're 11/17 on to win - I have to say I'm very surprised at that!

View attachment 13059

Based on the best available 'back' price, this is the current implied match result probability on Smarkets exchange:

Oxford 62.5%
Draw 24.39%
Cheltenham 13.88%

🧐

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I don't think we have a 62.5% chance of winning tonight, but what do I know.

Just looked on Paddy Power... Murphy is fave to score anytime. Am tempted to put a couple of quid on that
I wouldn't. Not because I don't think it will happen (he is obviously a fantastic player who just occasionally forgets to run), but because you can quite easily get a considerably better price elsewhere than the 9/5 Paddypower are offering (Hills at 9/2).

Oddschecker is your friend.

Cheltenham have lost only once in the last ten. We haven't won in seventeen. This won't be the stroll in the park that some are expecting.
Our best hope is that Cheltenham are on the beach.
I really don't think anyone with a track record of supporting Oxford thinks this will be a walk in the park. Moderately higher chance of beating them than Barnsley away though.

It's obvious we're going to lose tonight, Cheltenham are nailed on for the win. They can play with freedom and with no pressure on their shoulders can just relax and also pretty much condemn and relegate their noisy neighbours at the same time.
We have no choice but to win. We absolutely have to win. This is a must-win game. Our cup-final. Our 3-game mini-season starts here. Leave nothing out there. Put all the cards on the table. It's a game of 2 halves. Jumpers for goalposts. For King and count(r)y. Fortune favours the brave.
COMMEE OOONNN!!!

I’m hoping that this is the night where someone farts one in and we end up sticking three or four past them.

If not then just a player farting, regardless of whether the ball goes in as a result, would at least provide a talking point.
Let's hope someone follows through tonight

Well, the Indian curry i had for breakfast yesterday seems ready to come out.. so it could be stinky at the stadium if it get to squeaky bum time.

We need to support the team from kick off.

If we go 1-0 down, sing louder!
2-0 down, keep singing
3-0 down, do what you want, we are relegated!

However, i think the atmosphere will be dull from the start...

We need to support the team from kick off.

If we go 1-0 down, sing louder!
2-0 down, keep singing
3-0 down, do what you want, we are relegated!

However, i think the atmosphere will be dull from the start...

Start BEFORE the players come out of the tunnel. Let them know the support is there..

Back
Top Bottom