Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Sub: Fleming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Smith

• Sub: Smyth

• Total voters
Hate to even think of anything but a win. Lord knows who is going to score, but we need goals tomorrow…one won’t be enough.

Dreading it today, a loss will effectively seal our fate. We MUST win, don't care how.

COME ON THE MANOR🤘
It's Do or Die , a must win
No more No Less!!!!!!

We need a win but after 17 games and 3 months without one you start doubting whether such a thing actually exists. It’s certainly going to be tense if we are 1 nil up in the last ten minutes, everyone will be understandably nervy given the situation, which is the big problem with going into must win games on the back of this ridiculous run.

It's been a slow tik tok towards relegation we've been saying for months it's a must win .But we just can't win a game of football and Cheltenham have been on a decent run What a state we've come to I just can't see us winning another game this season.

I fear we will all be disappointed by the final whistle.
If we perform as we can we'll be OK, but there is a big "18" hanging over every player's head.
Don't even care about the performance...a win, however it happens. Own goal, debatable penalty, ANYTHING!
A pensive COYY!

Play like we did v Pompey.
Then we need to take a couple more chances- it really doesn't matter how. A massive deflection/ own goal or cracker from Brannagan.

Cheltenham are decent, they’ll be relaxed and they have a manager who knows how to get the best out of his players.
Ridiculous that we should be concerned at this stage of the season. Embarrassing.
1-1

After a sleepless night worrying about the must win game I got to thinking ,how much do the players really care.I bet they didn’t think our very existence could be in the balance or League 2 is a disaster.
No most of them will think so what I’ll be at another club once my contract runs out.
I know most players won’t want a relegation on their CV and they dont want to lose a game of football but that’s where it ends.
There are players who will give their all like Eastwood Brannagan Brown and Morgan plus Goodrham and ODonkor if fit
Of course Long will understand and I find it appalling that the other player who would bust a gut for us is sitting on a bench at Port Vale.
Also we have two directors who will move on and not really care.
The culture of the club has changed and for that I put a lot of the blame with Robinson who didn’t get in players who bought into the ethos of OUFC.
What makes it worse is I am away and can’t get there tonight so I will be relying on you guys to keep me informed
COYY

Cheltenham are decent, they’ll be relaxed and they have a manager who knows how to get the best out of his players.
Ridiculous that we should be concerned at this stage of the season. Embarrassing.
1-1
I wish I was still just at ‘concerned’ levels. I’m way past that now! 🙁

The culture of the club has changed and for that I put a lot of the blame with Robinson who didn’t get in players who bought into the ethos of OUFC.

Weirdly this was, at least according to him, a huge focus of his. I remember last January when he went off on one about one of his targets not buying into the club’s aims and all this. The following window he then bought this rag tag bunch. Contradiction much?

I can't believe that there isn't more optimism on here for tonight? I know we haven't won since God was a lad, and we're not scoring much, but it's not like we're not creating chances or seeing improvements in performances.

I'm confident that we'll get back to winning ways tonight and take the pressure off ahead of our game on Saturday where I think we'll also win to all but guarantee our safety.

Oxford 2 - Cheltenham 0
Moore and Murphy

I can't believe that there isn't more optimism on here for tonight? I know we haven't won since God was a lad, and we're not scoring much...
I did laugh reading the first part of that post 😁 You have sort of answered it yourself. I'm not optimistic, in fact I can see it becoming a nightmare tonight, but that's just being worn down by historical results.

Bloody hope you are right though.

I did laugh reading the first part of that post 😁 You have sort of answered it yourself. I'm not optimistic, in fact I can see it becoming a nightmare tonight, but that's just being worn down by historical results.

Bloody hope you are right though.
I have to add the opening bit before others do!!

We're all worn down by history, it's part of being an Oxford fan! Our last relegation haunts me to this day and I don't ever want a repeat of that. But we also have hope, even if it is sometimes hard to find. Although I'm on huge amounts of medication at the moment which might be helping!!!

Back
Top Bottom