Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: O'Donker

• Sub: Goodrham

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Sub: Findlay

• Total voters
Long is only 28 as well. He could be here for the next 5 years if he used as a squad/utility player the higher up the table and leagues we go.

It’s a no brainer that he should be Club Captain for me personally.

I wouldn’t be against him becoming THE captain, in all honesty. No problem with Moore but Long is a battler and brave. His late goals over the years show that. A decent bloke and he wants to win.

"So if you were manager but unable to see the shape they've changed to due to fog, what would you do?"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

From their forum in a discussion about how we changed our shape and their reaction or lack of.

Also, seen a few comments about whether, or not, Walton could see the ball for Cam Bran's goal because of fog. Er, I know it was foggy but it wasn't that thick! He could see the ball comfortably considering we could see it easily enough higher up in the East Stand behind the goal.

Who remembers the game against Kidderminster in January 2004 that was ruined by gale force wind that included fans having to me moved from the SSL to the North stand due to part of SS roof coming loose? Strangely that ended 2-1 to us aswell.

Yeah, I remember that game - Adam Murray was playing for Kidderminster and just before halftime, with that gale force wind at his back, he hit just about the hardest shot I've ever seen in my life. Pinged straight into the top corner from 30 yards out.

Think Paul McCarthy scored a set piece goal (it was under Atkins, after all) to win it for us though......

It felt like we were still giddy from scoring. Having looked quite strong defensively for most of the half we defended like we'd never played before, and it was 4 or 5 players that didn't do their job.

Djavan lost his man in the mist.

FnA4R1iaUAEZqDN

Yes I’ve emailed the council on several occasions, I just don’t broadcast it. Happy to send u a copy of my emails and responses if u want!!!!

COYY
I don't want that and I'm not trying to broadcast whether I have or not. Obviously I have upset some which was not my intention. Paul Peros has been extolling fans on rad ox and the ox mail to send the emails in I was just trying another way of doing it. If you were handed a leaflet at the game yesterday did you have a similar reaction to the one above to me. Hey ho it's why I don't post stuff that often except factual stuff I know about Kidlington. Anyway let's hope we've done enough and get both results we want on Tuesday have a good day.

Wasn't expecting a result yesterday, was even less optimistic when I saw our line up. Was a great result!
I honestly thought it was going to be called off at half time

I don't want that and I'm not trying to broadcast whether I have or not. Obviously I have upset some which was not my intention. Paul Peros has been extolling fans on rad ox and the ox mail to send the emails in I was just trying another way of doing it. If you were handed a leaflet at the game yesterday did you have a similar reaction to the one above to me. Hey ho it's why I don't post stuff that often except factual stuff I know about Kidlington. Anyway let's hope we've done enough and get both results we want on Tuesday have a good day.

You’ve done nothing wrong.

Keep spreading the word and shout about it.

Hey no problem, I realised what you were doing, just seemed a little odd in the way you were doing it after such a great win yesterday and on this match day thread. Having said that I think everyone would understand your real intentions and meaning, and for that I applaud you 👏 along with attending and speaking out at the meeting the other night. Lets all keep up the fight together as well as supporting the side on match days when we can 👍

COYY

Good vlog here
Good vlog but really highlights our need for a good and inventive chant, come on you yellows while a classic shouldn’t be the favourite chant of the majority of Oxford fans you could see the chap was embarrassed for us after a couple of people said it, and anything to limit the use of we hate Swindon could never be a negative

Fine victory in terrible conditions, well done KR and the boys

Up the U's!

Hey no problem, I realised what you were doing, just seemed a little odd in the way you were doing it after such a great win yesterday and on this match day thread. Having said that I think everyone would understand your real intentions and meaning, and for that I applaud you 👏 along with attending and speaking out at the meeting the other night. Lets all keep up the fight together as well as supporting the side on match days when we can 👍

COYY
Absolutely same fight same cause, in my defence I had had a couple of beers celebrating the win.

Yeah, I remember that game - Adam Murray was playing for Kidderminster and just before halftime, with that gale force wind at his back, he hit just about the hardest shot I've ever seen in my life. Pinged straight into the top corner from 30 yards out.

Think Paul McCarthy scored a set piece goal (it was under Atkins, after all) to win it for us though......

Those goal nets too. 😍

Thanks for doing it grumpy. It forced me to send the emails. I was feeling a bit awkward about being a remote exile, but wrote them all anyway and the main impetus was your barrage!

Absolutely same fight same cause, in my defence I had had a couple of beers celebrating the win.
Hey man one thing I've learnt over the past few weeks is don't post after a few beers lol 😆 just remember all of us fans want the same thing when it comes to the new stadium I'm sure every single one of us have emailed the council 👍

Back
Top Bottom