• Sub: Murphy

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sub: Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Baldock

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
0-2

Routine win for them, KR will say 'transition' at least six times in his post match interview.
He meant 'translation' lol as he's was apparently chewing gum and swigging his water in that hot interview and was intending to say for those listening in on 'transition' radio here is my next 'plucked out of the air' new word but then went on to say it another 10 times as if it was his new buddy, buddy.

We need a win tonight.

COYY'S

He meant 'translation' lol as he's was apparently chewing gum and swigging his water in that hot interview and was intending to say for those listening in on 'transition' radio here is my next 'plucked out of the air' new word but then went on to say it another 10 times as if it was his new buddy, buddy.

We need a win tonight.

COYY'S
KR will always watch a different game to us if we play poor he will say we were the best team and didn't deserve that ect I can feel that he will get it from the stands tonight if we are getting hammered in which I hope we don't but can't see anything than an away win

I forecast a 2-1 win for us at MK making the foolish assumption we would play 3-5-2. 🙄

Obviously that isn’t going to happen again and I’m going for a 2-1 defeat this time.

See you all tonight.

It will be some weird, leftfield formation to begin with and we will be down 2-0 at halftime, Robinson will change it to something that makes more sense at half time, Plymouth will take their foot off the gas knowing they have won to conserve energy and we will play a bit better second half but make one chance that we will spurn, afterwards it will be spun by Robinson that we were the better team, that despite being in transition we are not that far away.
Exactly this.
Except that we might score with that (too late) chance and Mr Robinson will claim vast improvements are afoot.
Or we might not.

When it comes to "Robbo out!", I think I'll be waiting less time for my fish and chips.

Anything we get tonight from tonight is a bonus in my eyes.

This includes obviously a draw but would also include no bookings or/and no injuries. It's kind of sad that my hopes for ninety minutes don't really exceed zero injuries (and no points)

I think if we match them up in shape, or similar, we just might get something here - it would be a similar game to Ipswich. End to end, chances and near misses but end up a narrow win or draw.

Start with a back 4 and I think this will be a fairly comprehensive loss - I think 4-0. Can’t see saturday’s team laying a glove on them.

Expect them to give Bate a could kick or two tonight. Must have a plan for that.

Back
Top Bottom