Next Seasons Kit

Yeah but if Stew had been in charge we’d have a much better kit. Sorry, Mr Donald , where do you want your bags carried to?

I really really dont like it at all.
Fair play to DE. Under his ownership we had some of the best kits to date. I loved the retro promotion kit.

More animals on the shirt. Little yellow oxen on the arms just under the shoulders. Moooo.

Hope the image on the official site is a 'sample' version...... for me the Navy blue trim(collar and sponsors logo) should be the same shade of blue as on the club badge/ logo ..... talking of the sponsors logo, is it me, or is it higher on the shirt that it should be , and possibly larger than it needs to be? ....... or, is OUFC going to change name to Oxford Singha United???:unsure:

IF its the same (identical) as the one unveiled on the official club site, that early 1970s style collar really looks crap, and the 'new' badge with its pinstripes looks out of place and overpowered and overshadowed by the manufacturer(puma)and sponsors logo ....... IF it stays as it is identical to the one unveiled, I cant see it, the new home shirt, generating much in the way of sales....it really isnt all that IMO

Until we see a player posing in full kit, it's gonna be impossible to judge really...

Until we see a player posing in full kit, it's gonna be impossible to judge really...
the more times I take a look at the (hopefully Sample version of the ) new home kit, the less it appeals .... that said, even with its menagerie of creatures it's not quite as bad as this World Cup dodgy replica shirt on sale, apparently in35227989_10156550247879319_4940462792818819072_n.jpg the wrong end of the A420 o_Oo_Oo_O .....

Probably not ...Shrewsbury Town, Torquay Utd both come to mind (in Yellow & Blue) ...Mansfield Town ..... oh, and Leeds United, before they changed to all white (with yellow & blue trim- copying Real Madrid's kit If memory serves?) ...there are probably others too...not too many others though

threre again, its a hot sunny day, Ive had a few local (Somerset) ciders... proper local stuff too ;), coupled with me memory not being what it was, so actually, who knows? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

That shower of shite down the road have also had a yellow and blue kit...

In 1984-85 season their away kit was identical to our home kit and our away kit identical to their home kit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom