Next Seasons Kit

Just been to get my new shirt. The sizes are smaller than last season's. Also I found it hard to fit my head in!

And no, I haven't put weight on because last season's still fits fine ?

Looks good though.

Last edited:
I’m in between sizes - depending on the cut - so I’ll have to try in on first. If there is a change to the sizing, I’m sure it’ll catch a few people out. I bought a training polo shirt a few days ago and medium fits fine, but I would want to wear the shirt over a layer or two during the winter, so will probably opt for a large.

I actually think the kids shirts - without the Singha logo - looks pretty smart.

I’m in between sizes - depending on the cut - so I’ll have to try in on first. If there is a change to the sizing, I’m sure it’ll catch a few people out. I bought a training polo shirt a few days ago and medium fits fine, but I would want to wear the shirt over a layer or two during the winter, so will probably opt for a large.

I actually think the kids shirts - without the Singha logo - looks pretty smart.
I got a baby kit ready for September and they look good.

I love the new home kit. The commercial side of selling these kits seems pretty amateurish though. I mean the launch of the kit was the owner holding up a top to be photographed some weeks ago with no ability for the supporters to buy it until now. Most other clubs at least have players modelling the kit and in many cases a promotional video. Also no shirt printing means I will have to delay buying mine online [as I am an overseas supporter].
Where is the new away kit? No mention of when this will be available. Come on Oxford - you are not maximising your revenue potential!! Us supporters don't like being kept in the dark.

Seemed to be flying off the shelf in the club shop today together with the light blue top as well.

Seemed to be flying off the shelf in the club shop today together with the light blue top as well.

I don't know if the online store is an accurate representation of the stock levels in-store, but there are only smalls left in the polo shirt and the £25 t-shirt is sold out. Hopefully it has been a very successful day for the retail division.

I think I’m going to wait and see the away kit before I decide which to buy. If OxBible’s design is accurate I’ll probably buy the away shirt for a change.

I don't know if the online store is an accurate representation of the stock levels in-store, but there are only smalls left in the polo shirt and the £25 t-shirt is sold out. Hopefully it has been a very successful day for the retail division.

I think I’m going to wait and see the away kit before I decide which to buy. If OxBible’s design is accurate I’ll probably buy the away shirt for a change.

What’s the mock-up?

I quite like the new home shirt but can’t get my head around the fact that we don’t have navy shorts.

An all yellow strip doesn’t work for me.Disappointed.

The training kit is nice though.

Also was a bit disappointed to be told that the black Polo was not available for sale. It’s for Staff only apparently.

I love the new home kit. The commercial side of selling these kits seems pretty amateurish though. I mean the launch of the kit was the owner holding up a top to be photographed some weeks ago with no ability for the supporters to buy it until now. Most other clubs at least have players modelling the kit and in many cases a promotional video. Also no shirt printing means I will have to delay buying mine online [as I am an overseas supporter].
Where is the new away kit? No mention of when this will be available. Come on Oxford - you are not maximising your revenue potential!! Us supporters don't like being kept in the dark.
Agreed, amateurish is the word, particularly when compared to our Subbuteo-style release of 3 seasons ago, which I remember some website voting the most impressive launch of the summer.
Oxford-United-15-16-Home-Kit-1.jpg

It seemed, this season, as if the club were too eager to announce the Singha sponsorship to worry about doing even the most standard of kit releases. Perhaps Mr Pavin Bhirombhakdi decided he wanted to be in the release, so it was rushed while he was still visiting the stadium?

No player posing in a shirt, and we didn't even get to see the full-kit til the first friendly. With the social media platforms at hand, it would hardly have taken much time (or money) to put out a reveal photo or even video. In response to questions on the away kit a couple of days ago the official Twitter account replied "soon". I hope, purely for the sake of not looking like a bunch of incompetents, that the away kit is released in a way more in tying with the year we're in.

What’s the mock-up?

It's on the first page of this thread - you even commented on it. :p

He was accurate enough with his prediction of the home kits design for me to give him the benefit of doubt. So I'll wait because I think it looks really nice.

• React
Reactions: MJB
What’s the mock-up?

It's on the first page of this thread - you even commented on it. :p

He was accurate enough with his prediction of the home kits design for me to give him the benefit of doubt. So I'll wait because I think it looks really nice.

Ah yes. That is one sexy kit.

Here’s the latest mockup for this season’s away kit

Attachments

• A1D05D14-0415-42B3-8E81-5D31EBAF6EB5.jpeg
    A1D05D14-0415-42B3-8E81-5D31EBAF6EB5.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom