• Danny Cowley

• Liam Manning

• Premier League U23/U21 coach

• Frank Lampard

• Steven Gerrard

Results are only viewable after voting.

YellowSubmarine

It’s time for another poll 😃

Karl Robinson - will put his name in the poll as an option as I’m sure he still has some supporters.

Any names I’ve missed out, comment below & I’ll try to add them.

I’ve tried to make the list as realistic as possible.

*the poll is for 7 days so it ends after the next 2 league games with the closure of the transfer window.

I`ve voted using my realistic head - the board won`t change off the back of a few spotty SI clad yoof getting abusive.

Those who make the most noise rarely represent the silent majority - apologies to those offended by that word. :)

That might be different when ST sales look "slow".

The other thought is.......... who would be any better? We get someone else and they "break it all down to re-build"?

Better option - stick a DoF above KR and crack him into line....

It’s time for another poll 😃

Karl Robinson - will put his name in the poll as an option as I’m sure he still has some supporters.

Any names I’ve missed out, comment below & I’ll try to add them.

I’ve tried to make the list as realistic as possible.

*the poll is for 7 days so it ends after the next 2 league games with the closure of the transfer window.
Mark Warburton is the one I’d really like to see here, experienced with Promotions on his CV, plays an attractive football we’d like to see attack minded. He’s got the capabilities to get you to the next level & keep you there.

I wouldn’t mind MAPP or McCann but I’ve gone with McCann.

But what about a good current number 2?

Last edited:
Somebody mentioned Dean Whitehead yesterday. Would obviously be a risk but the fans would really get behind him and, let’s face it, with the mess we’re in, anyone gets a free hit for a few months anyway. They just need to ensure we get to 50 points this season. Whitehead with an experienced DoF would be a good shout.

Edit: Just realised that he’s caretaker at Cardiff! So another boat probably missed.

I'm undecided between Mark Bonner, Phil Parkinson, or whoever impresses the most following a thorough recruitment process.

12 months ago it was a job for Appleton. Now it’s a job for Wilder. There’s too much to do in too little time for Appleton to get the nod for me. Wilder would make us competitive very quickly and whilst he’d have to win a few people over I think he’s a different manager for his experiences since leaving. A few committed performances is all it would take.

Sadly, with this board, I think it’ll be someone from complete obscurity (abroad) who makes a nice headline.

I think you could add Lampard and Gerrard to this list. The club will look an attractive option if the board show that are serious about getting into The Championship and getting a new stadium.

Might be risky, but some nice clauses in the contract would do.

Back
Top Bottom