Next Seasons Kit

Yellow for me, smart and distinctive. Unlike the boring blue and whites or god forbid red and white?

That mock-up kit is divine. Pleeeeease let it be true. That is the best looking kit since Jim Magilton's in my avatar.

Well the OM states that they are including the new season's away kit in tomorrow's edition. Can't wait.

Well the OM states that they are including the new season's away kit in tomorrow's edition. Can't wait.
Am I right in saying that this means a 6AM announcement then? Here’s the final Away kit mock-up by the way. Darker than first expected

Attachments

• 78309001-572D-453A-9A44-01C37D254039.jpeg
    78309001-572D-453A-9A44-01C37D254039.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 44
Am I right in saying that this means a 6AM announcement then? Here’s the final Away kit mock-up by the way. Darker than first expected

I was in the covered market shop earlier. Guy who works there has already seen it (I guess they’re under the counter!), but he wasn’t giving anything away.

I was in the covered market shop earlier. Guy who works there has already seen it (I guess they’re under the counter!), but he wasn’t giving anything away.

Why would he give any away? They’re worth 45 quid you tight git.

So the official site says we can order online, i clicked on the shop site and its not listed :/

That is a very nice looking away kit. I really am too old, and out of shape to be buying it but I am tempted...

Back
Top Bottom