Matches Points from the next 5 league games.

Deanroger

Here is my prediction based on the slight improvement we saw at Charlton:

Wycombe (H) - 3
Exeter (A) - 1
Peterborough (H) - 0
Portsmouth (A) - 0
Bolton (A) - 0

This would put us right on the relegation line. I'm not being negative (Wycombe win) but really am struggling to see where the points are going to come from.

Wycombe 3
Exeter 3
Peterborough 3
Portsmouth 1
Bolton 3

This would put us back in the play offs and wondering what all the fuss was about. Look what the Ukranian Army is doing , if they were defeatist it would all be Russian and we wouldn't be caring about footy results then!

Wycombe 3
Exeter 3
Peterborough 3
Portsmouth 1
Bolton 3

This would put us back in the play offs and wondering what all the fuss was about. Look what the Ukranian Army is doing , if they were defeatist it would all be Russian and we wouldn't be caring about footy results then!
You've surpassed even Scotchegg in the optimism stakes.

Wycombe 3
Exeter 3
Peterborough 3
Portsmouth 1
Bolton 3

That’s not going to happen though is it? It’s not defeatism to watch us play and know we are not going to be challenging to go up, it’s realistic.

Wycombe 3
Exeter 3
Peterborough 3
Portsmouth 1
Bolton 3

If you really think we are going to win four of the next five matches and draw the other one, I suggest you get yourself down to the bookies!

Would it surprise anyone if we didn’t win a league game in October?

Wycombe I don’t see us beating
Exeter the most winnable out of the lot
Peterborough 50/50
Portsmouth & Bolton no chance atm

Hopefully the owners will be more ruthless than Tiger was when it comes to Robinson, it will be a 1/3 into the season by the end of the month & having 3/4 wins out of the first 15 games is unacceptable (no matter what the injury crisis is/was)

Wycombe (H) - 3
Exeter (A) - 1
Peterborough (H) - 0
Portsmouth (A) - 0
Bolton (A) - 0

This would put us right on the relegation line. I'm not being negative (Wycombe win) but really am struggling to see where the points are going to come from.

We will be lucky to win any of them games.

Wycombe have a poor start as well so that feels like a different prospect than previous seasons.

Exeter are on the brink of losing their manager to Rotherham so should be a good time to go there.

The next 3 are tough but Posh have been inconsistent and if we go in to this having picked up 4-6 points and a fully fit squad, at home, then I give us every chance.

Pompey away looks like a loss stood here today but who knows if we go there with some momentum. Bolton I fancy us for a draw.

8 points should be the target minimum. I know we all want more and expect more but bearing in mind where we are, that’s a realistic aim.

Wycombe 3
Exeter 3
Peterborough 3
Portsmouth 1
Bolton 3

Wish i had dreams like you

8 points from 15 at most not enough for Karl to keep his job especially if we get hammered by Portsmouth or Peterborough .

Wycombe 3
Exeter 3
Peterborough 1
Portsmouth 1
Bolton 1

Would 9 from 15 be enough…?

In all honesty, you would think so. Unbeaten across those 5 games will be huge in the circumstances and will give us something to build on.

Win 2 and draw 2 of the next 4 league games - is my revised view

Wycombe (H) - 3
Exeter (A) - 1
Peterborough (H) - 0
Portsmouth (A) - 0
Bolton (A) - 0

Well I got the first one wrong but I'm sticking with the other predictions. 1 point from 5 games would be nothing short of a disaster.

Can anyone truely see us taking anything from away at Exeter after their convincing win against Barnsley away?
As for the other 3 games, forget it, especially if the board show no interest in making the important, obvious changes needed and leave him in charge.
God forbid that happens.

Well I said on another thread we would draw with Charlton, and lose to Wycombe.

I honestly thought Wycombe would be the tipping point, and a dismissal could still happen this week, but a lose at Exeter on Saturday, and I think the Axe will be well and truly sharpened. I don’t see us winning. Exeter have started very nicely. They are at home and for me are favourites. I think we will lose 3-1, and Robbo could be out of a job this time Saturday if not then Monday morning he’s told to clear his desk.

I predicted on another thread we would draw with Charlton and lose to Wycombe I also predicted we will win against Exeter and I think we will win on Saturday but the following week against Peterborough I think we will lose

Just to ruin everyone’s night a bit more… we’re currently in the relegation zone on the BBC live table

*shuts door quietly behind him*

Back
Top Bottom