Next Seasons Kit

Announced!
Large

Like that!

Seems a bit more of a throwback to go with our anniversary year. Wasn't sure about the black lining, but it's growing on me. Collar a nice touch.

The three animals was mentioned in passing earlier, if I dwell on it too much it does look really weird to me!

Yep navy blue and yellow, lovely shirt but some will still moan no doubt!

Oh okay, fair enough. Just thought the Ox looks a different colour to the other dark bits of the shirt. Assuming it is yellow and blue, it looks quite nice.

It looks black to me too. Just poor lighting, I guess.

Training gear will be available at the beginning on July. Hopefully some new leisurewear too.

Like that a lot, must be my age but I always like the ones with contrasting sleeves.

I might even invest, the one I got in 2011 seems to have shrunk somehow over the years.

Seems a bit more of a throwback to go with our anniversary year. Wasn't sure about the black lining, but it's growing on me. Collar a nice touch.

The three animals was mentioned in passing earlier, if I dwell on it too much it does look really weird to me!

I still prefer Yellow and Blue (the blue we had during the 85/86 season) Gold and Black was ok before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom