Matches Points from the next 5 league games.

On the plus side though, looks like Exeter are in for a bad night at Charlton

Got caught out. Went to thisisunited page, only to read, "Oxford Board...., hoping what was coming next, only to find he's still here.

Some good news is MK have lost at home to the Gas so we stay above the relegation zone on goal difference but have 2 games in hand on FGR and 1 on Mk who are below us.

Some good news is MK have lost at home to the Gas so we stay above the relegation zone on goal difference but have 2 games in hand on FGR and 1 on Mk who are below us.

MK are horrible. Surely Manning will go by the weekend.

How did we lose to them at home?

Really fancy that Robinson will apply for that role if it comes up and he’s not had the bullet here by then

Seem to remember lots of people praising their recruitment over the summer. They seemed to take a different approach to us, failed as we have, and clearly haven’t replaced key players. Always going to be a tough job with replacing the likes of Twine.

We really do need to get something at Exeter to bring back a bit of confidence which will be needed for the following 3 games.

Exeter may appear a bit hit and miss but I reckon they could yet struggle (yes, that win at Barnsley was impessive).

Like us, they've had a very favourable start - arguably even easier on paper - and could probably have done with a few more points on the board (despite the fact that they sit 8th).

After us they have Fleetwood, Derby, Plymouth, Peterbrough, Ipswich, Wednesday, Bolton and Pompey as 8 of their next 9 fixtures. That's the top half minus Shrewsbury, Charlton (who beat them tonight) and themselves. In fact, prior to tonight (when they'd played 12 games) if you swapped Barnsley and Shrewsbury with us and Accrington they'd have played the whole of the bottom half and none of the top half.

Taylor may have got out at the right time.

Bookmark this post, Exeter to be struggling by the time they come to us on NYD.

3 points is a must this weekend if we don't want to be joining them.

Massive game on Saturday looking at what's to follow. Possibly a good time to go to managerless Exeter, so please lets go there and get 3 points. Any which way, I don't care.

ALL games are massive or must not lose atm to stop the rot should think

I have this feeling that every season we beat a team by 5 or 6 - 0 I reckon on Saturday we will have that scoreline I always think with OUFC and KR when our backs are against the wall we come out fighting so c'mon boys let's put on the boxing gloves and come out fighting on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom