• Grant McCann

• Danny Cowley

• Liam Manning

• Premier League U23/U21 coach

• Frank Lampard

• Steven Gerrard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Neil Critchley has been sacked by QPR
Bizarre - he only joined them recently, didn't he? Even if they are on a bad run, they evidently must think he has potential as a manager, and they look very unlikely to go down. So he has a free hit to sort out the side this season, and then get them going next. I'll never understand the way people pull the trigger on managers so fast.

Nathan Jones is now available. Not sure I could cope listening to his post match interviews

Critchley seems to of followed a MApp like route in management by jumping into a number 2 role after being fairly settled and doing well at Blackpool only to then get sacked from Villa and struggled to get back to being a number 1.

Bizarre - he only joined them recently, didn't he? Even if they are on a bad run, they evidently must think he has potential as a manager, and they look very unlikely to go down. So he has a free hit to sort out the side this season, and then get them going next. I'll never understand the way people pull the trigger on managers so fast.

He had 11 games in charge. 1 win 5 draws and 5 losses. Certainly didn't have time to change things around.

Critchley seems to of followed a MApp like route in management by jumping into a number 2 role after being fairly settled and doing well at Blackpool only to then get sacked from Villa and struggled to get back to being a number 1.

Money talks.

Strange. What is it about the multiple promotion winning, organised, and tactically astute coach that you don't like?

Plays awful football and those honours were quite a while ago. And with better finishing recently we'd have beaten them. I'd rather an up and coming manager rather than one going downwards. You complain about KR constantly and then offer up Steve Cotterill!

I want a new manager but not somebody like Steve Cotterill.

And guess who we appointed instead? Dave Kemp.

The rest was history, as they say...

I get everybody wants someone 'fashionable' (or at least bespoke), but there are a few options probably under our noses.

What about Darrell Clarke? Excellent record at multiple clubs. Promotions, incremental improvement. Never anywhere with a decent budget either.

He also has a ready-made assistant who knows OUFC well 👀

Back
Top Bottom