Manager/Coach Next Manager

Who do you want as next manager of our club?

• Neil Critchley

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Leam Richardson

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Michael Appleton

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • AN Other

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • A very well known AN Other

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Des Buckingham

Votes: 34 9.3%
  • Grant McCann

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Steve Morrison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dean Whitehead

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Robbie Fowler

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Paul Simpson

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both had very short and low-level professional careers, but can be used as examples.
Arsene is very interesting, he was only ever an amateur or semi pro but move to his home town club to basically run the reserves ( RCStrasbourg)and played 11 times over 3 seasons for the fist team there .
Jose semi pro lower league Portugal before embarking on a coaching career .

Arsene is very interesting, he was only ever an amateur or semi pro but move to his home town club to basically run the reserves ( RCStrasbourg)and played 11 times over 3 seasons for the fist team there .
Jose semi pro lower league Portugal before embarking on a coaching career .
Neil Lennon and Gary Parker ?

How about Shaun Derry? Always thought he’d make a good manager. Coach currently at Palace

Thanks that's great to see.
Out of 38 candidates (I'm assuming these are all managers that people have put bets on?) there is no Des Buckingham.
Maybe we should start putting multiple bets on him and see what happens to the list.
no idea. all i know is whoever Stephen Robinson is - no thanks! too soon to start singing "robinsons yellow army" again

Had KR lost the dressing room, were the players not playing for him, i think Saturdays game at Lincoln may show. Cam Brannagan will certainly be one that will be up for it even more judging by his comments on Radox. Now he has the armband reminds me of Steven Gerrard.
i would be looking at Mark Warbu, did well with Brentford, QPR and Rangers.

Michael Appleton now 2-1 with sack race
would be happy with that.
Warburton or Richardson too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom