Manager/Coach Next Manager

Who do you want as next manager of our club?

• Neil Critchley

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Leam Richardson

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Michael Appleton

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • AN Other

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • A very well known AN Other

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Des Buckingham

Votes: 34 9.3%
  • Grant McCann

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Steve Morrison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dean Whitehead

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Robbie Fowler

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Paul Simpson

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down. It's not a bad thing to have some people who know the players, still in the building. At least in the short term. It sounds like he will bringing his own no 2.
Unless the clowns left in the dug out go, then what has really changed on the coaching side, only if he is allowed to bring his own team in will he possibly succeed. Now I cant see anything stopping us go down.

Unless the clowns left in the dug out go, then what has really changed on the coaching side, only if he is allowed to bring his own team in will he possibly succeed. Now I cant see anything stopping us go down.

Won’t he do most of the coaching? Leon can’t be that at putting the cones out that it will relegate us.

I totally understand that. And I wanted Mapps back too. But it’s not happening, so I feel we need to offer our support and help get the lads over the line. Then let’s see who Manning brings in during the summer.

I think it’s better to try and be positive, rather than be negative. At least we have got rid of the biggest problem (KR).
His clowns as coaches are still in the dug out, manning needs his own staff beside him, not the deadwood kr left behind. They are part of the problem.

I'd be amazed if Manning would be any cheaper than MApp or McCann.

This cheaper option thing is total rubbish!!!
Maybe but I certainly don't subscribe to Tim's comments that it takes time to recruit excellent candidates!!

This bloke was sacked and managing a team below us.

I'm all for being positive and come 3pm tomorrow my ST will be back in use and I'll be right behind the team & new manager.

However it definitely feels like the cheaper option in my view. I suspect they are happy to keep working with the existing staff so again cheaper option but we will see.

Think the delay is while they finalise targets. The dispute is around whether the club sets 0 or 1 clean sheet as a defined aim between now and the end of the season.

Once that’s finalised it should be all wrapped up

Well if it isn't a 5pm announcement it will most likely be announced tomorrow before the game. 😴😴

Supporting my club and getting behind a manager that has done nothing wrong yet, will never ‘bite me in the a**e’
Agree with UTU. It's like when you start a new relationship. You don't start saying to people "this is my wife". It takes time to build that bond. It needs to be harder to earn 'that' chant than just turning up.

Plenty of other things to chant ya know!

Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had can make a good man turn bad
So please, please, please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want this time

His clowns as coaches are still in the dug out, manning needs his own staff beside him, not the deadwood kr left behind. They are part of the problem.

Completely agree with you, and I’m sure that there will be new coaching staff, and a head of recruitment in due course. We couldn’t do these things before, because the ex manager wanted full control of almost everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom