Manager/Coach Next Manager

Who do you want as next manager of our club?

• Neil Critchley

Votes: 33 9.0%
  • Leam Richardson

Votes: 52 14.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Michael Appleton

Votes: 160 43.7%
  • AN Other

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • A very well known AN Other

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Des Buckingham

Votes: 34 9.3%
  • Grant McCann

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Steve Morrison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dean Whitehead

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Robbie Fowler

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Paul Simpson

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did McCann not spend a large chunk of his playing career at Cheltenham, surely he can be convinced.
Most of his managerial career he’s been up north though, apart from Peterborough and even that’s pretty much the midlands. I’d be happy with him. Just not sure that’s who we will go for.

Did McCann not spend a large chunk of his playing career at Cheltenham, surely he can be convinced.

And recently Peterborough for the second time having previously been there as a player.

I don’t think there is much of an issue here

Funny how I said the same things about timeframes last night and was called a bullshitter!!! 🤣🤣🤣

To suggest the middle of this coming week as a possible timeline for an announcement is hardly earth shattering news or anything to start claiming to be some sort of groundbreaking informant.

Wednesday, for instance, will be 10 days after KR’s departure and the continuation of a process that the board said was already under way. They will likely have been drawing up a list of targets for at least a week or two prior to firing Robinson.

Another defeat yesterday, a huge home fixture coming up (big crowd perfect for announcing the new man) and a sufficient period of time to have identified and interviewed candidates ….. I think 95% of this forum could have predicted middle of this week as being about right.

He’s stabilised them however. Not saying he’s who i’d ideally want. But he’s a forward thinking progressive coach. They are safe in midtable unlike us & the whole club is in disarray. He’s highly rated in coaching circles, I know that. I guess we will have to wait a see. I’ve heard of 4 names we interviewed. He’s not one I’d heard about quite honestly.
they are the next team above us 5 points ahead, they could still go down.

Funny how balding, slightly overweight middle aged men bicker amongst themselves about who is the most ‘in the know’🤣🤣🤣
Or a case of points scoring. Have heard something but can’t be arsed to put it out there.
If it happens it happens if I don’t it don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom