Ex Player Kane Hemmings

Don't get the logic of some on here, so take the money and let go the young promising talent (ledson etc) but consider not taking the money for Hemmings and bring him back?

Strange.
Now is the time to rinse Mansfield. If they want him, pay up.
If not, he comes back and is useful as an option off the bench if playing two up top

Clotet stopped short of saying that he is staying for the whole season.

That's the current plan but we may recall him before the window shuts.

Would hope Mansfield make an offer or we could yet still accept an offer from another club. Bit premature of Evans to say that really.

I’d give him a chance next to Obika, something we never really did last year was give him a decent strike partner who can do the stuff Kane can’t

I’d give him a chance next to Obika, something we never really did last year was give him a decent strike partner who can do the stuff Kane can’t
The stuff that Hemmings can't do? Like score goals in L1? Sprint? Control a moving football? Jump?....and so on....

Over Hemmings? All day long. And I would rather g
Would u take toni Martinez back ?
give James Roberts another go over Hemmings. This thread has to be one of the most pointless in recent months. Hemmings had loads of chances last season in a really decent L1 team. This stuff about not playing to his strengths is nonsense. He's not good enough for L1.....the two clubs he's done well at are Dundee and....Cowdenbeath!! As a measure of how bad the SPL is , you will often see Conference players moving in a SPL and vice versa. We haven't made many mistakes in the transfer market in the last 2-3 years, but Hemmings was one of them.

Would u take toni Martinez back ?
give James Roberts another go over Hemmings. This thread has to be one of the most pointless in recent months. Hemmings had loads of chances last season in a really decent L1 team. This stuff about not playing to his strengths is nonsense. He's not good enough for L1.....the two clubs he's done well at are Dundee and....Cowdenbeath!! As a measure of how bad the SPL is , you will often see Conference players moving in a SPL and vice versa. We haven't made many mistakes in the transfer market in the last 2-3 years, but Hemmings was one of them.

Yet hemmings had a better goals per game ration in l1 than toni Martinez ?? Despite being played as a lone striker which clearly isn’t his strong point. And also scoring a lot of cup goals that saw us go to Wembley and have a decent fa cup run. I’m not saying we should get him back, but people do judge him a little unfairly. Easy to say playing to strengths is nonsense. Do u think Johnson was better when played at left back or left wing ?

Hemmings isn't good enough for League 1 but Martinez is? You might need to give your head a wobble. Martinez was absolute shite last season. 3 goals he managed in 17 games. Hemmings managed 15 in 52. Now I'm no mathematician but it isnt hard to see that Hemmings wad better in front of goal. 11 of Hemmings goals came in a 442 as well.

Hilarious

Hemmings isn't good enough for League 1 but Martinez is? You might need to give your head a wobble. Martinez was absolute shite last season. 3 goals he managed in 17 games. Hemmings managed 15 in 52. Now I'm no mathematician but it isnt hard to see that Hemmings wad better in front of goal. 11 of Hemmings goals came in a 442 as well.

Most of which were along side Ryan Taylor I think.

It doesn't matter who he played with! Of course, if he'd played up front with a really good L1 cf, he would have looked better. But the bloke doesn't have the basics to make it at L1 and above. His record at Barnsley (who were one of the best L1 teams at the time) was almost identical to when at OUFC. Why do you think none of the lower level L1 teams aren't interested in him? Because he is not good enough!!

It doesn't matter who he played with! Of course, if he'd played up front with a really good L1 cf, he would have looked better. But the bloke doesn't have the basics to make it at L1 and above. His record at Barnsley (who were one of the best L1 teams at the time) was almost identical to when at OUFC. Why do you think none of the lower level L1 teams aren't interested in him? Because he is not good enough!!

But u would happily take Martinez or Roberts?
By ur theory Why do u think no lower l1 teams or l2 teams are interested in him ?

Hemmings did score a couple against Mearstham or whoever they are called.He also looked totally disinterested whilst doing so. I say give him another go, and no fee involved. Strikers are like gold dust and at present we are not even in the running, money wise, allegedly.

Back
Top Bottom