Ex Player Todd Kane

Despite the disappointment of losing on Saturday I thought Kane had a good game.

Lots of energy, looking to receive the ball and overlap whenever possible, definite improvement on Tiendalli or Carroll in that position. Only criticism is that his throw-ins are weak.

Despite the disappointment of losing on Saturday I thought Kane had a good game.

Lots of energy, looking to receive the ball and overlap whenever possible, definite improvement on Tiendalli or Carroll in that position. Only criticism is that his throw-ins are weak.
Throw ins, or should that be throws in? Anyway, reminded me of Ribeiro.

Throw ins, or should that be throws in? Anyway, reminded me of Ribeiro.

Ribeiro’s throw ins were bloody terrible.

Kane is exactly the sort of player we should be looking to sign permanently. Obviously very comfortable at L1 level and looks like he wouldn't get caught out in the Championship. He's not at Baldock's level, but then he (Baldock) was exceptional. Best rb I have seen at OUFC since Langan and Bardsley.

Kane is exactly the sort of player we should be looking to sign permanently. Obviously very comfortable at L1 level and looks like he wouldn't get caught out in the Championship. He's not at Baldock's level, but then he (Baldock) was exceptional. Best rb I have seen at OUFC since Langan and Bardsley.

It’s early days but he has certainly impressed. IF we do get Bellamy in, he may well be the type of manager who is able to persuade the likes of Kane to join.

He isn't that good at defending,ok going forward though.

Nor was Johnson. And he’s not that bad defending. Considering the amount of games played, he’s done better in that respect than Carroll and tiendalli, and offers much more going forward

U got the right full back? Asb has been average at best, but kane has been good from what I’ve seen. Brilliant at Charlton
Smith Brown is dreadful, Kane so far has just looked plain average, didn't think he was that great at Charlton, and not sure i'd give anyone a brilliant rating when they cost us as poor a goal as Kane did

Smith Brown is dreadful, Kane so far has just looked plain average, didn't think he was that great at Charlton, and not sure i'd give anyone a brilliant rating when they cost us as poor a goal as Kane did
Apart from the mistake for the goal the Addicks scored against us he did ok overall at Plymouth let’s not forget that was his first start for us only came in a couple of days prior to that, against Plymouth he was certainly an improvement on what we’ve seen at RB this season, and just maybe this season being as bad as it has you’re just trying to find faults.
I think ASB still has a way to go but if he starts maybe Rikky should be ahead of him as I can see that working, but I’m comfortable with Kane

Back
Top Bottom