Ex Player Kane Hemmings

Who imposed the deadline? Crazy stuff.

Not that crazy, Mansfield probably wanted some assurances that they were not going to lose him on the last day and not be able to get a replacement. Would have done us good to have had similar agreed in the baldock deal and others

Not that crazy, Mansfield probably wanted some assurances that they were not going to lose him on the last day and not be able to get a replacement. Would have done us good to have had similar agreed in the baldock deal and others
Absolutely right it is crazy to negotiate a deal (from Mansfields part) that would see a player leave on deadline day. I am frustrated kane cannot be recalled but I wouldn't say it was the clubs fault that clause exists.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see James Roberts recalled from his loan, apparently he was watching from the stands at Stamford Bridge.
I hope so .... he has, apparently, begun to recapture the ability and skills he had when he broke into our first team a few seasons ago

(Sorry, one for the older fans.)

By the way Sarge, I'm told Kerry Dixon was also in the Oxford end, but he just kept shouting "where's Pluggy" all night long. ;)
Now THAT 'penalty' incident was one of many classic memories of days at the Manor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom