Ex Player Kane Hemmings

Clotet stopped short of saying that he is staying for the whole season.

That's the current plan but we may recall him before the window shuts.

Would hope Mansfield make an offer or we could yet still accept an offer from another club. Bit premature of Evans to say that really.

He also said this about Alex Macdonald: “Alex MacDonald when we brought him in he was a wee fat boy. We've turned him into a real good professional and he's going nowhere. "

Cheers, gaffer ”.

But u would happily take Martinez or Roberts?
By ur theory Why do u think no lower l1 teams or l2 teams are interested in him ?
Hemmings? Because he's not very good....
Roberts and Martinez are five years younger and may improve (or maybe not). Hemmings is 26 (27?) and has found his level. Which is not L1

So, er, the thought of not bringing Hemmings back hasn't aged so well

They said on the radio last night that we can no longer recall him. Not sure what the reason behind this is though?

How of the club managed to get to the point that Hemmings can no longer be recalled?

Most fans have been saying we need a forward & full back for some time, now Obika and Thomas are both injured, I feel Kane would definitely have been able to contribute.

How of the club managed to get to the point that Hemmings can no longer be recalled?

Most fans have been saying we need a forward & full back for some time, now Obika and Thomas are both injured, I feel Kane would definitely have been able to contribute.

Welcome to the crazy world of Mr eels

"Fazackerley also confirmed United are unable to recall Kane Hemmings from Mansfield Town, with the deadline having passed earlier this month."

"Fazackerley also confirmed United are unable to recall Kane Hemmings from Mansfield Town, with the deadline having passed earlier this month."
Excellent. Hope that now puts an end to the “We should recall him” ridiculous calls.

I'm not sure anyone is happy if we are putting our hopes on Mehmeti and GvK! But that doesn't mean that Hemmings - who has already shown that he isn't up to L1 - would have been any sort of answer.
Neither have GKK and Mehmeti though... They haven't even shown they can do League 2!

Because it’s no longer an option.

Are you happy relying on Mehmeti, who has started 1 league match and possibly GVK?
Nope. I’m with Bazzer - get in that striker (even though it will be loan) in the window. We’re now desperate.

Nope. I’m with Bazzer - get in that striker (even though it will be loan) in the window. We’re now desperate.

If we are look to buy/loan a striker then all good.

There was a bid for Moore, however no other indication of us attempting to get anyone else in. If we go in to Feb with Mehmeti/GVK as our forward options, twinned with our inept defence then problem lay ahead

Back
Top Bottom