I've renewed my Season Ticket official thread

Me too! I would have liked a thanks from the ticket office - especially as I did not pay on a credit card!

Perhaps it was the sheer volume of calls...

Renewed east stand left side again so excited I just had to tell you come you yellows

Impressive ! I wonder how many ST holders we had in 1974.

My first ST was bought for 1984-85 season.

Was your first ST bought on the back of the 83/84 season and spending hours queuing for Manure, Everton tickets and alike? Those were the days ........

1k spent on renewing tickets in the family stand today.

Crazy when you put it like that, isn't it? Really wish the club would've kept the OX4LIFE initiative. My younger brother got his first season ticket under that scheme and he's now just got his third ST in a row (at a much more expensive price), but without the initial cheaper price I doubt he'd have ever got one.

I wonder how many families are put off altogether by the high prices for juniors?

1k spent on renewing tickets in the family stand today.

Crazy when you put it like that, isn't it? Really wish the club would've kept the OX4LIFE initiative. My younger brother got his first season ticket under that scheme and he's now just got his third ST in a row (at a much more expensive price), but without the initial cheaper price I doubt he'd have ever got one.

I wonder how many families are put off altogether by the high prices for juniors?

It’s not that bad , free to under 7’s and £60 7-13 in the family stand That’s not really up, the ox4life package was £49 for all wasn’t it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom