Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

Pretty quick less than a week after end of the season I would have thought.
As you say, let's hope that it's a good package.
It does seem like they have read the room and realised that while fans are still talking about summer planning and next season, now is the best time to get season tickets out there.

I’m reading that tweet as we’ll get ‘more’ information tomorrow but not ‘all‘ the information. Very happy to be proved wrong.

After the constant tweets of ‘Season tickets coming soon’ all week then I think it would be a massive mistake for them not to now release all the information. Saying that, this is our marketing department we are talking about.
I guess they could release the information just not let you purchase anything yet as you say this is our marketing team so who knows

I don’t really get the teasers for season tickets, if they already know the prices just release them so people can start making plans. Nobody is going to spend £350 upwards because of a few teasers were put out, they might well be grateful for the earliest possible notice to help them arrange their finances.

wonder if there will be any packages, like ST and a shirt for £x.00

I will be interested to see what the Junior/kids ST packages are, it was quite confusing last season as you could get a free kids ST with an adult in the family stand but then they were not part of the Juniors membership, so didn’t get any of them benefits.

I will be interested to see what the Junior/kids ST packages are, it was quite confusing last season as you could get a free kids ST with an adult in the family stand but then they were not part of the Juniors membership, so didn’t get any of them benefits.

There in is the problem - overthinking stuff and trying to make it "sound like" a bargain.

Keep it simple.

I’d hope that they bring back the U’s cash and then 10% off any club shop purchases through out the season.
Any season ticket holder should either become a member/junior member automatically.

I don’t really get the teasers for season tickets, if they already know the prices just release them so people can start making plans. Nobody is going to spend £350 upwards because of a few teasers were put out, they might well be grateful for the earliest possible notice to help them arrange their finances.
May be they’re going to give last season’s ticket holders new ST’s FOC for the shite they had to go through last season!!

I’d hope that they bring back the U’s cash and then 10% off any club shop purchases through out the season.
Any season ticket holder should either become a member/junior member automatically.

Agree. I will be looking at what benefits a season ticket holder gets this season before parting with my cash. I hope there isn't a rise in price either !

Agree. I will be looking at what benefits a season ticket holder gets this season before parting with my cash. I hope there isn't a rise in price either !
With the price rise it is a difficult one, the club make a loss every year without player sales, we want the board to keep putting money in to give us a promotion winning squad but also expect season tickets to stay the same price.
I wouldn’t be too unhappy with a small increase but the add ons/benefits to having a season ticket have to better.

Back
Top Bottom