I've renewed my Season Ticket official thread

Well as ours were selected off the ground plan it would be a travesty if I didn`t renew.............. so I did. Must own the bit of plastic by now...

Renewed mine last week. 23rd season in a row and same seat in the East Stand since the ground opened. My dad has also renewed his although it's highly likely he won't make many games due to his health. I think he's done it to stick two fingers up to cancer! Good on him.

Renewed mine last week. 23rd season in a row and same seat in the East Stand since the ground opened. My dad has also renewed his although it's highly likely he won't make many games due to his health. I think he's done it to stick two fingers up to cancer! Good on him.
23rd season? Start crowing when you do 50 seasons.

Lets hope KR can reward your old man with a promotion.....well done to him.

I just logged into my ticket account and i can see the option to renew my old seats are still showing up.

Anyone else seeing the same?

I just logged into my ticket account and i can see the option to renew my old seats are still showing up.

Anyone else seeing the same?

I have that as well. I moved my Season Ticket from Block 19 to behind Karls dugout. Should be more entertaining sat there! Still gives me an option to renew my old seats though.

Back
Top Bottom