Tickets Season Tickets 2023/24

It astounds me that while the club is progressing so well in so many ways right now (transfer window, players getting new contracts), they are still so bad at other things.

IMO I think it needs a staffing change or bring extra people in if they can’t get simple things right.

Great post. I'll bite on your final point. Easy to underestimate the importance of this. The club need to get it sorted. It's a visual culture we live in, especially online and our branding has become a dog's dinner. Everything about the visuals coming out of OUFC in the last few months looks like it's been done by an enthusiastic amateur. There's probably a youngster trying their best here so don't want them thrown under the bus, it's the marketing teams responsibility. At a minimum...

Professional photography with proper lighting and basic colour and tone correction to create a coherent album of head and body shots. Our player photos this year are so bad it's almost laughable.

A standardised colour palette in line with our club colours and a selection of header and body font rules

A few standardised templates for social media done by (or alongside) a professional with textures, typography and content blocks pre-designed.
Completely agree. And don't get me started on Chris Williams' (lack of) microphone!

Got my goodie box today. What's the key about/for? Am I being a dummy? Or is it the key to the north stand bogs?

Got my goodie box today. What's the key about/for? Am I being a dummy? Or is it the key to the north stand bogs?
There's a local business that has offered to cut the key free for you - which is brilliant of them - so you can decide.

How about saying, Hey, thanks Oxford United for the free goodies. Thank you for reaching out. Thank you for rewarding your more loyal supporters; the gesture is appreciated.

There seems to be unjustified cynicism and unnecessary negativity on this thread. Isn’t the club just doing what many have suggested they’ve not been very good at?

The key is a symbol of the great future ahead for our club.
It will be a shining beacon on your key ring.
A comfort blanket,when your down filled duvet has flattened.
Maybe I should stick to the day job 😊

Back
Top Bottom