I've renewed my Season Ticket official thread

I just logged into my ticket account and i can see the option to renew my old seats are still showing up.

Anyone else seeing the same?

I have that as well. I moved my Season Ticket from Block 19 to behind Karls dugout. Should be more entertaining sat there! Still gives me an option to renew my old seats though.

Still can’t quite believe KR is installing his own separate dugout. The ego on that guy!

Renewed. Same place. Right side at the back. Good support from there generally.

• React
Reactions: MJB
What’s happened to the 3 or 4 players that KR had lined up few weeks from the end of the season which were based upon us staying up? Thought these may have signed early on e.g. by now.

What’s happened to the 3 or 4 players that KR had lined up few weeks from the end of the season which were based upon us staying up? Thought these may have signed early on e.g. by now.
Did he actually say 'lined up'? I thought that he said that her was speaking to their agents.

At a guess, their agents are touting them around and they are taking a little time to try and get the best offer.

The League 1 season effectively finished yesterday so not too surprising that there has been only one signing to date don't you think?

KR is on holiday as are these players on the balance of probability. Cameron Norman was different as he wasn't playing Pro football.

The deals may have been agreed and all they're waiting for is a signature. Its not even June yet.

Looks like bazzer has lost his title.

KR gave the impression that he had 3 or 4 players that were lined up, but it was dependent on us staying up, so I would have thought these would have been done deals with announcements shortly after.

I know they’re on holiday now etc, but what a great message it would have been to have heard about these players signing on so early in the window, and show intent.

By the way I’m not worried at the moment that we haven’t, but just surprised that something didn’t happen when it seemed that deals were done. May be they have, but they just want to drip feed us prior to the season ticket renewal date closure. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Not much happening transfer wise in l1 at the moment.
Peterborough have signed 4 players. Blackpool, Bradford, Doncaster, Portsmouth and Rochdale have 2 in.

Sorted mine today.

Excited for the season.

COYY

I ALWAYS have problems doing this online, I went through everything, including the finance option, then when I confirmed the order I got an error message saying go back to home screen. Well last time I did that I ended up with 2 lots of Doncaster away match and coach tickets so I didn't do it.
When I checked my email I had a confirmation, and the stuff from Zebra finance so I think everything is alright now ?

At least I hope so

Any idea how many we've sold? Last season we had sold just over 4,000 by mid-June. It'll be interesting to see how many seats (dots online) haven't been renewed come the 15th. May take some screenshots and then compare.

Planning to renew in the Left Side London Road area sometime this week. Need to find time to wander over to the ticket office navigating the free flowing Oxford traffic.

Planning to renew in the Left Side London Road area sometime this week. Need to find time to wander over to the ticket office navigating the free flowing Oxford traffic.

Not sure they sell tickets for the London Road anymore [emoji853]

Back
Top Bottom