National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

What's going on?
The PM wanted his DoC to become Chief of Staff because the DoC was unhappy with the PM's appointment of Allegra Stratton, thinking he's being bypassed. The PM's current partner advised strongly against this decision so he changed his mind, much to the annoyance of Dom Cummings, who worked very much in tandem with Cain (DoC). Cain then resigns and Dom is said to be holding the PM hostage, saying he might go and take all the ex Vote Leave staff in number 10 with him, as well as others such as Brexit negotiator David Frost.
Luckily for us they're not trying to run the country in the middle of a pandemic with a Brexit deadline coming up amongst all of this.

The PM wanted his DoC to become Chief of Staff because the DoC was unhappy with the PM's appointment of Allegra Stratton, thinking he's being bypassed. The PM's current partner advised strongly against this decision so he changed his mind, much to the annoyance of Dom Cummings, who worked very much in tandem with Cain (DoC). Cain then resigns and Dom is said to be holding the PM hostage, saying he might go and take all the ex Vote Leave staff in number 10 with him, as well as others such as Brexit negotiator David Frost.
Luckily for us they're not trying to run the country in the middle of a pandemic with a Brexit deadline coming up amongst all of this.
Take them where?

Out of number 10. Mass resignations. He threatened the same when there was a power grab at Vote Leave during the referendum, but he got what he wanted and stayed in post.

Isaac Levedo will get the CoS. (Yellowsforum leading the world again)/
Allegra Stratton takes over later this year as Comms.
Giving Cain the CoS will just accelerate BJ`s demise as the grey suits will line up to sharpen the knives.
Maybe Dom has reached his limit of influence?

Cain`s gone so doesn`t need to be "moved elsewhere".............. James Slack tipped for a "job", if listening to Dom and passing it on to Boris is a "job".

It's about time Boris found a backbone. He's apparently wanted to be PM since birth but sadly doesn't have the nous or the temperament for the job. Sounds like he should be the one looking after the baby and letting his missus run the Country.

Cummings to step down now. The mouthpiece and "mastermind" behind Team Boris now exiting stage left.

We're in the midst of a global pandemic and hitting THE key apex of Brexit. Yet we're presented by this s**t show in the heart of No. 10.

Johnson's professional life clearly mirroring his own personal chaotic existence. But, on the flip-side, he still knows Latin and remains a jolly good chap!

Cummings's job was to get Brexit over the line. He didn't have to actually believe in it. If I were him and didn't believe I'd be saying my goodbyes now as well.

"Observers say that since the general election, Cummings has gradually moved away from an interest in the press operation and is now concentrating on test and trace schemes, Brexit and reforming procurement." Link

What's the opposite of the Midas touch?

"Observers say that since the general election, Cummings has gradually moved away from an interest in the press operation and is now concentrating on test and trace schemes, Brexit and reforming procurement." Link

What's the opposite of the Midas touch?

Well he has reformed procurement, all the contracts go to his mates or Tory donors regardless of whether they are in the business field or not.

Rats fleeing the ship that they sank to begin with. Weird that the land of milk and honey isn’t something the people who told us where it was actually want to stay and explore. We’re just getting started, lads. What’s wrong?

Johnson will be gone next year. Sunak up next.

Rats fleeing the ship that they sank to begin with. Weird that the land of milk and honey isn’t something the people who told us where it was actually want to stay and explore. We’re just getting started, lads. What’s wrong?

Johnson will be gone next year. Sunak up next.

That will be too soon for Sunak.
2021 is still going to be "messy" for the first 6 months. Covid & Brexit whiners/issues.
Expect latter part of the year for the grey suits to start moving the serious chess pieces around.
Cummings & Cain were just the sacrificial knights in a bigger game....

All seems a little bit premature to me - I'm not going to believe until he has actually gone (BTW - has he actually got an official job from which to resign?)

All seems a little bit premature to me - I'm not going to believe until he has actually gone (BTW - has he actually got an official job from which to resign?)
spec savers special envoy/ tester?

Back
Top Bottom