National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Good job there aren`t any serious things going on in the world..........

Let's talk about old cake. 🤷‍♀️
I may be old fashioned but over 200 covid related death on average per day in the last seven days is still serious.

Good job there aren`t any serious things going on in the world..........

Let's talk about old cake. [emoji2368]
Just what Boris wants you to write. He's proud of you[emoji6]

I don't think anyone is denying the seriousness of any other world events are they (and most are capable of focussing on multiple issues, no matter how inconvenient that may be for the Dear Leader).

Boris and his cabal have only themselves to blame for the mess they find themselves in. I don't think anyone really wants to be concentrating on this, but it is important that liars, spivs, grifters and chiselers are called out and removed from public office posts they are entirely unsuited to hold.

I refer you to the words of your bessie Tory mate Rory Stewart further up this thread and his extremely accurate description of Boris Johnson.

The flip side is he hangs on....and on....and on

And takes the entire Tory party with him.

Tails you loose!

I may be old fashioned but over 200 covid related death on average per day in the last seven days is still serious.

Roughly 1,800 people die every day in normal times for context.

Now we have a vaccine that reduces the odds of getting seriously ill we reach a point where we need to learn to live with Covid.

A greater concern is the backlog of people with serious medical conditions that can`t get treatment because the system is getting battered from all directions.

Hey, lets talk about a few suits eating cake instead.......................

Yeah...who can forget all the froth a few days back about M&Ms and Midget Gems.

Who would start a thread like that????

Oh.....

That was serious stuff. :)

This is dull and people are dialling out from it.

Even MrsEY(Mk2) was tutting at the news this morning.

You know you can be outraged at more than one thing at a time... just pick up The Daily Mail for proof of that 🤣

Do people still buy newspapers?
Our local rag appears to be rehashes of popular posts on local FB Spotted pages - cutting edge journalism! :ROFLMAO:

That was serious stuff. :)

This is dull and people are dialling out from it.

Even MrsEY(Mk2) was tutting at the news this morning.

Do people still buy newspapers?
Our local rag appears to be rehashes of popular posts on local FB Spotted pages - cutting edge journalism! [emoji23]
I'm sorry.....but Sue Gray has said you're not allowed to simply dial out of it.

Toe the line and wait for the report!

A squirrel eating cake, seems kind of apt for today...
8eb7836858c443d8e90da2644a1a9aad.jpg

(I'm sure it's been said in thousands of places already but... not here, so here goes....)

Let them eat cake!

Ah, must be Tuesday and the latest from the Cummings sack of delights....

The cabinet had better be careful that there are no custard creams at the next meeting to discuss the Ukraine issue...

Weird that folk are producing this as "evidence" when it clearly states what HMG are saying is the get out clause.

"There are exemptions for work purposes".
And
"Primarily social purposes".

So somebody popping in with a cake whilst you are at home with a load of other folk who work from your "house" for security reasons is exempt.

Easy really.

Kind Regards

Mr Gray

Weird that folk are producing this as "evidence" when it clearly states what HMG are saying is the get out clause.

"There are exemptions for work purposes".
And
"Primarily social purposes".

So somebody popping in with a cake whilst you are at home with a load of other folk who work from your "house" for security reasons is exempt.

Easy really.

Kind Regards

Mr Gray
Didn't it actually say if the primary purpose is social then the fact you are all working together is irrelevant, and it's not allowed... 30 people in a room singing 'happy birthday', with a cake presented, isn't for 'work purposes'.

You keep banging on about 'people working from your house', now I'm sure we both realise that there is more than 1 room in No.10, so getting 30 in a single room definitely constitutes a social gathering. (I'm still refusing to use the word 'party' though)

Easy really isn't it? 🤷‍♂️

Well they were f*****g bang on that weren't they?

Imagine trying to be a criminal in London with those lightning reactions.

Well they were f*****g bang on that weren't they?

Imagine trying to be a criminal in London with those lightning reactions.
A slight tangent but it must be pretty demotivating for the more junior police having to face the public every day, whilst your superiors have totally undermined you for such a long period of time.

Back
Top Bottom