National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Now Dennis Skinner is one politician that I respected. Parliament was diminished when he lost his seat.

Last edited:
And that is how it works. [emoji636] (y)

Would you prefer "tweet your opinion and see how many likes it gets?"
I don't think anybody is in doubt as to how it works. You're the only one who has even referenced it. It is the pernicious nature of the content that is the issue.

But I guess that's too much like detail for some....

Dyson? The company with special telephone access to the PM? Surely you mean some other company? :rolleyes:

It is the pernicious nature of the content that is the issue.

If that really was her only issue, why did she make reference to a ‘lady wearing a diamond encrusted outfit’ ?

And that ‘Lady’ is our Queen... she should show a bit more respect.

Last edited:

To put this in some context.... I got a CCJ against a bloke who ripped me off on ebay. It wasn`t Boris.
He (not Boris) said it was an "admin error" and paid. Still got a CCJ mind.

Some pen pusher in his office will be getting chewed off, you folk don`t think he actually deals with this mundane stuff himself whilst running the country do you?

Maybe you are more naive than I thought. :)

To put this in some context.... I got a CCJ against a bloke who ripped me off on ebay. It wasn`t Boris.

Some pen pusher in his office will be getting chewed off, you folk don`t think he actually deals with this mundane stuff himself whilst running the country do you?

Absolutely.

If Boris can't remember where he got £200k from to refurb his temporary accommodation, he's hardly likely to have the first idea about this this piffling amount is he. I mean, he's had glasses of wine worth more than this!

Loving the way you're trying to set yourself apart from the rest of us proles with your superior knowledge of the inner workings of No10 and direct experience of CCJ's (presumably discharged) :ROFLMAO:

To be fair to Boris, he probably thought someone else had paid it for him, like everything else it seems 😉

Absolutely.

If Boris can't remember where he got £200k from to refurb his temporary accommodation, he's hardly likely to have the first idea about this this piffling amount is he. I mean, he's had glasses of wine worth more than this!

Loving the way you're trying to set yourself apart from the rest of us proles with your superior knowledge of the inner workings of No10 and direct experience of CCJ's (presumably discharged) :ROFLMAO:

Oh please come along.... do you genuinely believe any party leader deals with such "piffling" things?
Bad news.....

"An application will be made for an order to set aside the default judgment, to strike out the claim and for a declaration that the claim is totally without merit," the spokesperson added.

Oh please come along.... do you genuinely believe any party leader deals with such "piffling" things?
Bad news.....

"An application will be made for an order to set aside the default judgment, to strike out the claim and for a declaration that the claim is totally without merit," the spokesperson added.

No at all...it is the fact that you think people don't realise this.

Only one name on the CCJ though ;)

Back
Top Bottom