Home Match Day Thread 8/10/22 L1 : OUFC v Wycombe Wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUFC egg, even appears on the radio, saying those of us calling for him to go are seemingly delusional.
Apparently, Wycombe have spent large sums of money and fans shouldn't expect Oxford to be expected to be able to compete with sides like Wycombe.
Oh, and a large amount of money is needed in the squad.

Words fail me if he really means that.

All the players want him to stay to guide them through this. Thinks we were good today, think the performances have been it's just the results that aren't.

Had a quick flick through the pages but can't see any update on the Oxford fan. Anybody know how they are?

It is horrible listening to KR saying there's no one there to protect him. He sounds dejected and trying to put a positive spin on it but when he says "I don't think it was a poor performance, far from it", I hope the board let him go and make changes.

The games I've seen this season have been the worst in KRs time imo. I don't see every game, but I can see the results and the outcomes of a poor recruitment process again.

Nothing against Karl, I think he's been a great servant to the club but we need to move on.

The sooner Karl Robinson becomes the former Oxford United manager the better.
I am not sure even the players want him there now

No update as of yet
I thinnk KR said that they had been resuccitated and we're coming around before they were moved from the stadium. They wanted to know before they allowed the game to start again.

Robinson time you fucked off and let someone else steer this ship that was another absolute bore fest today it was s**t

Cam Bran reckons we should have won that 6-1
He didn't say that. He said, "on another day, it could've been 6-1". From how I saw it, it would have been a fair few days before that score would've happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom