Home Match Build Up 8/10/22 L1 : OUFC v Wycombe Wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, we'll see. I even forgot to mention that David Wheeler and Sully Kaikai are both injured too, so we have no attacking substitutes other than development squad players. That should make you feel ever better. I've never known anything like it in more than ten years following the club
Stop it , I’m off to the bookies to put a bundle of money on a 0-0 draw

I guess this [marching fuckwits] is one of those things you have to have seen to believe.
Oh it was so scary there must have been 20-30 hooligans with cheap cans of larger I was so scared for my safety I nearly s**t myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh it was so scary there must have been 20-30 hooligans with cheap cans of larger I was so scared for my safety I nearly s**t myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you sure it wasn't all a dream?

I haven't done a count since the Crystal Palace game.

Like many others I, quite frankly, can't be bothered to put the effort in for something that isn't going to be that exciting. A bit like the game itself really, although I will be there. I'm as positive as the next man, but I haven't enjoyed much of this season so far.
We are DOOMED!!! :)

Here we go again, Ainsworth taking a leaf out of Robbos book, injuries, injuries and injuries ! What is upper most in my mind we haven't played our best Eleven through injury, how long will it take to gel the full squad together playing. I'm afraid another year in this hell hole of a division and then the real kick in the groin , all of our older generation of players will be another year older ,a few yards slower and dare I say it, more injury prone ,only one is worse , ground sharing at the skip whilst our new Stadium is being built ! Gotta laugh or u will cry lol

Yes I wrote about this while the so called recruiting was going on .Baldock is not going to get better with age as far as injuries are concerned nor will Taylor sadly nor Henry nor Bodin .That's your entire forward line on contracts for another season just lazy and shocking .And also not cheap. If he is sacked he's left the club in a poor place

It won`t be much of a "cup tie atmosphere" with 7,500 rattling around in 11,500 seats.

Back to no promotional work, not much/any excitement - just lay the product on the slab and expect the customer to buy it.

“But equally, there’s that little bit of a cup tie atmosphere."

Christ. How tinpot.
Shame we didn’t have that mentality at Wembley. For me we were just too laid back and ‘nice’ on the day. We could have still won after our fortunate equaliser but even then we still didn’t raise our intensity levels. Maybe we suffered from the lack of fans in the stadium but it never felt like we realised the magnitude of the game, a cup final of huge importance. That huge missed opportunity still eats away at me and I don’t think I’ve ever forgiven KR for it 🤷🏻‍♂️

It won`t be much of a "cup tie atmosphere" with 7,500 rattling around in 11,500 seats.

Back to no promotional work, not much/any excitement - just lay the product on the slab and expect the customer to buy it.
There’s still a very large hole in the road outside Sainsburys, so spectators arriving from the south could still have issues.

There’s still a very large hole in the road outside Sainsburys, so spectators arriving from the south could still have issues.
As I travel to games from distance and come via sainsbury roundabout is that still closed and will it be the same tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom