Matches 3 10K Crowds in 8 days

Just bought five tickets for Boxing Day. I’m disappointed I cannot make the Wycombe game as we are in Devon seeing the family for Xmas.
I think we should all do our bit to push the two festive league games to friends and colleagues. I got a few colleagues to attend with their kids for the Sunderland game and all will be back at some stage this season.
Momentum is a huge factor for this level.

Just bought five tickets for Boxing Day. I’m disappointed I cannot make the Wycombe game as we are in Devon seeing the family for Xmas.
I think we should all do our bit to push the two festive league games to friends and colleagues. I got a few colleagues to attend with their kids for the Sunderland game and all will be back at some stage this season.
Doing our bit to push up numbers is exactly right. I had a couple of friends ask me a few weeks ago about Man City tickets but instead I have sold them on the idea of coming up for Wycombe. The in laws family are more F1 than football but I've convinced 4 to come to Lincoln and another 2 to do a game in January.

The club are literally nailing everything right now and deserve our support. Let's smash December and go into the new year with not only hope but real and tangible momentum.

I rang ticket office thurs about boxing day and was told they are not on sale yet but hopefully early next week so i assume they must be online? Can you choose specific seats online i always thought it was only a vague block

I rang ticket office thurs about boxing day and was told they are not on sale yet but hopefully early next week so i assume they must be online? Can you choose specific seats online i always thought it was only a vague block
Yes regarding the specific seats as long as your browser is up to speed.

Doing our bit to push up numbers is exactly right. I had a couple of friends ask me a few weeks ago about Man City tickets but instead I have sold them on the idea of coming up for Wycombe. The in laws family are more F1 than football but I've convinced 4 to come to Lincoln and another 2 to do a game in January.

The club are literally nailing everything right now and deserve our support. Let's smash December and go into the new year with not only hope but real and tangible momentum.
Yes they are, new broom and all that stuff.

If you want specific seats and want to take advantage of the Wycombe ticket deal then ring the ticket office again as suggested in the blurb.

No, you can choose your specific seats

No mention in the Oxford Mail sport (online anyway), so hopefully it is mentioned on Monday. You'd think the Ox Mail would be all over this as they usually want content and they seem happy to print press releases for new shops, restaurants, pubs etc as news on a regular basis especially if it is in the Westgate.

The Lincoln game, being a boxing day game could be a virtual sell out?
I guess that the club will keep their options open as to whether they open up more of the North Stand like they did against Man City?
These two games will keep Colin and the dot counters busy.

I guess that the club will keep their options open as to whether they open up more of the North Stand like they did against Man City?
I would imagine that Lincoln will fill whatever allocation they get, as will Wycombe unless they have a massive crash in form. I think you're right that Boxing Day will be the bigger draw and will likely sell out, but with the early push I'm sure we'll just about tip the 10k mark for Wycombe.

It certainly will Foley!

I've entered the current data for these two games, and also the Shrewsbury game, onto my spreadsheet and will update it towards the end of the week. It will be interesting to see what the movement is, particularly the effect of the Half Season Ticket and Wycombe for a Tenner offers. At the moment, not much between the three, but Boxing Day selling slightly more than the other two.

Just rang up and got 2 guest tickets to go with my ST for Boxing Day...... dragging the in-laws up from Devon for it.

I`m hoping BinL will let me drive the Aston. ? ? ?

Back
Top Bottom