Matches 3 10K Crowds in 8 days

I tried doing the two game deal online and it choose random seats for me. I couldn't see a way to choose a particular seat on this option.

I could, however, choose the seats if I bought both games individually... At full price [emoji848]
I Have the same problem does anyone know why I can’t choose my own seats

I Have the same problem does anyone know why I can’t choose my own seats
I couldn't do this either and ended up ringing the ticket office who did it for me, I mentioned this to them and they said they would look into it.

I rang ticket office thurs about boxing day and was told they are not on sale yet but hopefully early next week so i assume they must be online? Can you choose specific seats online i always thought it was only a vague block
Only those that aren’t ST seats

Tag a dot counter... @Colin B ............... sorry.... undue pressure and all that. ?

No, and I'd have been amazed if we had!

Sales are pretty steady for both the Wycombe and Lincoln games, and are over 6,000 for each. Based on current level of sales I'd expect to be at or around 7,000 home fans by the deadline with over three weeks then still to go. That is unprecedented sales, that far before a League game takes place.

We will easily do the 10,000 for each game in my opinion, but I think at the moment there are a lot tickets to be bought for games such as Walsall and MK Dons, which occur before these two games, and some people probably have to spread their expenditure?

Sales are pretty steady for both the Wycombe and Lincoln games, and are over 6,000 for each. Based on current level of sales I'd expect to be at or around 7,000 home fans by the deadline with over three weeks then still to go. That is unprecedented sales, that far before a League game takes place.

We will easily do the 10,000 for each game in my opinion, but I think at the moment there are a lot tickets to be bought for games such as Walsall and MK Dons, which occur before these two games, and some people probably have to spread their expenditure?

I'm expecting a little surge of sales on Friday. Alot of people monthly paid have had to wait till the end of this offer to stump up the cash.

Lincoln could be a sell out being a Boxing Day game?
Do you reckon that Lincoln will be given the usual away space or the reduced Man City number of tickets Colin?

Lincoln could be a sell out being a Boxing Day game?
Do you reckon that Lincoln will be given the usual away space or the reduced Man City number of tickets Colin?

That will probably be a decision made closer to the time, if it looks like we'll sell out and they won't. They were taking very good numbers to away games but it has dropped off a little recently. Biggest problem may be that there has been a bit of history between the two sets of fans so TVP may not be happy with a reduced segregation?

Be fascinating to know our average attendance this year across all competitions excluding the tin pot one.

it feels like we may be on for a record aggregate attendance for the season

It's not as high as you'd think, as the first two League Cup games were fairly low attendances. It's currently just below 6,900 for the games you mention, but will increase a fair bit after the next four games up to, and including, Boxing Day.

We'll have to go some to beat our total aggregate for 1985/86 as that year we had an average of over 11,000 for League games and quite a few home cup games too.

That will probably be a decision made closer to the time, if it looks like we'll sell out and they won't. They were taking very good numbers to away games but it has dropped off a little recently. Biggest problem may be that there has been a bit of history between the two sets of fans so TVP may not be happy with a reduced segregation?

Enough room to park a van for the Elite fans surely

It's not as high as you'd think, as the first two League Cup games were fairly low attendances. It's currently just below 6,900 for the games you mention, but will increase a fair bit after the next four games up to, and including, Boxing Day.

We'll have to go some to beat our total aggregate for 1985/86 as that year we had an average of over 11,000 for League games and quite a few home cup games too.
2 x dots to add into both the Wycombe and Lincoln match totals

Enough room to park a van for the Elite fans surely

They may deploy the wall.................. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I remember when the LTE were just driving around looking for folk................ one fat fudge who must have been about 18 (years & stone) picked the wrong one on the way to the Priory. He soon got back in............ ? ?

I had to call the ticket office this morning, they said they have not been able to sort the online seat choice option for the 2 game package. But were very helpful and I got my usual seat.

Apparently sales are still going well!

I've been trying to get through to the ticket office today and keep getting the busy signal, which I suppose is good on one hand, but would be nice to get through ? I'll keep on trying...

If we get a big home draw in round 3 of the FA Cup, we may be looking at 4 x 10k crowds in 20 days!

Back
Top Bottom