• SUB: Smyth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Sky, Barnsley had a weakened team due to resting players ahead of the play offs as well.

Total relief after this abysmal season*.

*Barring a couple of freak results I think with goal difference.
I know I even posted earlier about it when they were getting battered about them not caring.. Glad they pulled it out of the bag. What a result.

Mad that one week ago we were told this squad couldn’t match Morecambe and was incapable of winning.

WE ARE SAFE

Now let’s get a result next week to finish on a high.

The most important thing this summer, is to get the recruitment right, and strengthen, as I’m sure LM will be backed heavily.

Without being disrespectful to Accrington (as they are a brilliant club), they kind of compensate each other.
And if Morecambe go down it's definitely a net gain in that equation

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: MJB
Still going to go to the burton game probably. Would be nice to see Cambridge get beat.. Also father inlaw has got a box there for that game I just spoke to him earlier about burton needing to beat them.. Now I can go and enjoy the game and know we are safe no matter what... Also free beer!... COYY can't believe it I was thinking our Oxford luck is going to screw us all season.. especially watching the Bolton and Portsmouth games.

Really?

I've rather enjoyed their resurgence. Wouldn't you much rather see them send the franchise down?

Just to hear Jeff say Oxford utd are safe.. What a relief.

Pity he won't be doing SSN next season now sky are actively trying to ruin everything..

So long Jeff and hello League 1 next season with Reading Probably..

Would not mind shef wed
stay down either nice going to the matches with family not that bro inlaw would be happy about that..

Just need positive stadium news and an overhaul of players and we could be looking at a much much better season next year maybe at the top end of the table. But the way this season went give me mid table with nothing to play for if it takes manning a couple of seasons.

We can breathe easy lads.

Really?

I've rather enjoyed their resurgence. Wouldn't you much rather see them send the franchise down?
Yes but I also follow burton as I have lived here since 2005..

So I do enjoy them doing well but not against Oxford..

But yeah would be happy to see Mk go down.

Great that we are safe, it’s been an awful and thoroughly unenjoyable season but we got the job done. Would be some valuable momentum going into next season to stuff Accrington next weak and keep a clean sheet. I hope the players can put on a performance and send us off into the summer with genuine belief that LM can build something here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom