Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the f**k in!

I told you the better GD is worth an extra point 🤣 we now go in to Sunday's game knowing we can lose and still stay up. Let's take some momentum in to next season and pump Accrington !
How good a feeling is that.. Now we can batter Accrington and have a good day next week.

Really?

I've rather enjoyed their resurgence. Wouldn't you much rather see them send the franchise down?
I'm split on that. My mate is a AFC Wimbledon fan and my daughter is at Cambridge uni and gave me loads of s**t when they beat us in February because she thinks we have the same rivalries as the uni do.

Thinking about it, I'd like MK Don's to go down because I'm town not gown.

Yeah, I'd love to see Franchise relegated. But all that matters really is that we're safe barring ludicrous results.

Would just like to point out, in a fans forum month ago, Karl Robinson literally laughed at the idea of Plymouth being promoted, after someone questioned him on why they secured their transfer targets and we didn't.

Today, they were promoted. Yet another thing that con artist got wrong.

Not sure what all the worry was about 😉

Brilliant to get it done before the last day of the season and now chance to play a few youngsters next week.

Also, just like to give a special mention to @greatunclekip for yet another great prediction 😂
To be fair, 16th is a lot closer than most of us came up with..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom