Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy survival day everybody 👀.

I can feel it. I’m going to learn from Tuesday and not be too nervy if we start slow - I think playing ourselves in to the game is the Manning way.

It’s a massive day, again. 2-0 win for me. Brannagan (p) and Murphy. Will Murphy have a song by the time we play Accrington?!

Happy survival day everybody 👀.

I can feel it. I’m going to learn from Tuesday and not be too nervy if we start slow - I think playing ourselves in to the game is the Manning way.

It’s a massive day, again. 2-0 win for me. Brannagan (p) and Murphy. Will Murphy have a song by the time we play Accrington?!
if he gets a hat-trick, or even a trio of assists it'll be more than a possibility

todays referee is Tom Reeves from Coventry, the last U's game he refereed was our home game (1-0 win I believe) v Cambridge back in August.

He seems to roughly average 3 yellow cards per game- maths isn't my strong point btw

he has refereed 35 games this season, L1, L2, EFL trophy, Fa Cup,EFL cup and FA youth cup issuing 114 yellow cards ( 2 being 2nd yellows) and 3 straight red cards

Any pubs recommended?
theres a home fans only 'pub' - The Green Man built in the back of the main stand, FGR often have a marquee for away fans near the away turnstiles*. There are other pubs 15 -30 min walk to/from the ground, if you're fit, as its a steep uphill walk to the ground. The George on New Market rd is probably the closest to the ground ( a brisk 15 min uphill trek to the ground from there)

* Dont know if they will have this set up today- you'd like to think with a sold out away end(side) they would?

if you're a carnivore bear in mind ALL food inside the ground is plant based/ Vegan options ONLY

The nerves have kicked in early today! Will try and keep myself busy until watching it on ifollow.

Everything crossed! Let's hope FGR players are already in the beach.

The nerves have kicked in early today! Will try and keep myself busy until watching it on ifollow.

Everything crossed! Let's hope FGR players are already in the beach.
Given owner Dale Vince's vegan ethics theyre more likely to be 'out to pasture' than on the beach?

If we play the way we did on Tuesday it would be a sign that LM is making progress. Two consecutive games with goals and a clean sheet would be a million miles away from where we’ve been.

Forest Green Rovers 0 - Oxford United 2.

I've never been anything but confident with this game and think that we'll play without nerves, and we saw on Tuesday how good that can be.

Win today and we can hopefully have one final game against Accrington that we can enjoy without worrying about other results. None of this means that there isn't a huge amount of work to be done in the summer, but we can at least reset again in league one rather than thinking about how we're going to get out of league 2!

I've never been anything but confident with this game and think that we'll play without nerves, and we saw on Tuesday how good that can be.

Win today and we can hopefully have one final game against Accrington that we can enjoy without worrying about other results. None of this means that there isn't a huge amount of work to be done in the summer, but we can at least reset again in league one rather than thinking about how we're going to get out of league 2!
You mean we can at least think about how we’re going to get out of League One 😉

Can we have a cheer alert at the Beer Festival today when we score?

Just arrived and very little, if any parking near the ground. The primary school is all pre-booked, apparently. The park & ride has lots of space and the bus (yellow & blue livery) is running.
That hill, previously mentioned, is very steep! Worse than the old London road !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom