• Draw

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • FGR

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest Green should've just given us 3 stands - they have two end ones they can barely fill and the side always has a string of empty rows. The away side is always packed out. Missed revenue for them at the end of the day. The end to the left of the camera usually has about 60 fans in max. Better off closing the stand to save costs or giving it to visitors.
All I’ll say is Leyton Orient!

Let’s not be like their prattish fans/f*****g owners

Yes, the players, but for the ownership they may as well make as much money as they can

I'm pretty sure that Dale Vince isn't doing what he's doing at FGR for the money!

Taking an only-just-bigger-than-a-village team into League One, whilst simultaneously being the world's most environmentally friendly football club is a hell of an achievement. But I can't see that it's ever going to be profitable. That's a labour of love, not a business!

I'm pretty sure that Dale Vince isn't doing what he's doing at FGR for the money!

Taking an only-just-bigger-than-a-village team into League One, whilst simultaneously being the world's most environmentally friendly football club is a hell of an achievement. But I can't see that it's ever going to be profitable. That's a labour of love, not a business!
Think of the tax loss relief though.

The difference being that they are already relegated, so whatever celebrations (if any) would not be rubbing their noses in it so to speak. Perhaps Mick Brown should give them advice on ticket allocation 😤

Landed in Brizzle. Weather is "pleasant".

A friend has acquired tickets that are not in the away end.

I`ll wave. :)

Screen_Shot_2018_06_14_at_1.40.37_PM.0.png

My son spoke to a Orient fan today during a business meeting and they definitely want Oxford to stay up. They certainly think the two teams have a bit of history that is worth renewing again. Tbh any London team in my book is a 50 Mile jolly. So, get the job done tomorrow and for results to go our way and we would have Charlton, Orient and if they are unlucky QPR next season. However, if QPR escape we could have potentially the biscuitmen which for a booby prize isn't too shabby.

Ffs COYY'S.

My son spoke to a Orient fan today during a business meeting and they definitely want Oxford to stay up. They certainly think the two teams have a bit of history that is worth renewing again. Tbh any London team in my book is a 50 Mile jolly. So, get the job done tomorrow and for results to go our way and we would have Charlton, Orient and if they are unlucky QPR next season. However, if QPR escape we could have potentially the biscuitmen which for a booby prize isn't too shabby.

Ffs COYY'S.

I was saying this on the Cheltenham thread earlier in the week, but other than the Scum and Luton (for opposite reasons), if we stay in League One next year we could pretty much be playing every other local-ish team with whom we share a bit of recent history - Reading (Please!), Orient, Pompey, Bristol Rovers, Northampton, Wycombe, even Stevenage and their 86.

A lot of games to look forward to (and that's not even counting the visits by/to the likes of Derby & Wednesday, if they don't win the playoffs). Whereas in League Two, there would basically be two games to look forward to, maybe a bit of Hollywood glamour at Wrexham, and everything else would be terrible.

Please, please don't **** it up now, yellows!

I was saying this on the Cheltenham thread earlier in the week, but other than the Scum and Luton (for opposite reasons), if we stay in League One next year we could pretty much be playing every other local-ish team with whom we share a bit of recent history - Reading (Please!), Orient, Pompey, Bristol Rovers, Northampton, Wycombe, even Stevenage and their 86.

A lot of games to look forward to (and that's not even counting the visits by/to the likes of Derby & Wednesday, if they don't win the playoffs). Whereas in League Two, there would basically be two games to look forward to, maybe a bit of Hollywood glamour at Wrexham, and everything else would be terrible.

Please, please don't **** it up now, yellows!
Yes absolutely. Though I am getting a bit tired of playing Bris Rovers and Pompey, and especially bloody Fleetwood

FGR over 65 ticket for sale, covered standing £18. Collect from Preston Rd Abingdon.

Yes absolutely. Though I am getting a bit tired of playing Bris Rovers and Pompey, and especially bloody Fleetwood

Aren't Pompey and Rovers #1 and #2 of teams we've played the most in our history?

Still, better to have games with a bit of an edge like we do against those two than play the likes of Harrogate!

(won't argue about Fleetwood though, even though they don't always beat us any more.......)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom