• Draw

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • FGR

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So weirdly, I don't think this is as much of a 'Must Win' as Tuesday was. We had to stop the rot then before it was too late, and we did it in style.
Now - barring an unlikely set of results whereby MKD and Cambridge both win all their remaining games - one win from our next two is enough. Will be much more relaxing if it's on Saturday; but if it's not, we'll have another chance Sunday week.

But I do think it is a 'Should Win'. The Wednesday game is their only win since December 10th! Since that date, their record is P24 W1 D4 L19. In 2023, we've been stuck in our worst run in 35 years - but FGR's results have somehow been even worse.

They are an objectively terrible team. Play anything like how we did in the second half on Tuesday, and we should all be breathing a deep sigh of relief Saturday night......

Nothing wrong with a Vegan sausage, had some quite tasty ones to be fair, certainly better than anything Richmond have ever produced.

...but chant away.
I LOVE a Richmond sausage.

PS. The last time I went to Forest Green I took sandwiches in my one man protest! That was in the FA Cup. Forest Green 0 Omnivores 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom