• Sub: Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Smyth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bodin and Marcus have done nothing
They might be playing well in training but not doing it the game/s
Perhaps who doesn’t impress in training might do it in the game

I thought that half was dragging to 0-0. Tyler went down in the build up to his goal but got up, drove forward and got the goal. The young man should be an inspiration to others.

Ciaron Brown has been in good positions, had loads of possession but his passes.have been very poor so far.

This is the problem with the way that we're playing, and the way Cheltenham have set up to counter it - they are closing down quickly on everyone apart from our full backs, who they are basically giving space and allowing to come forward to their hearts' content.....because they know that Brown and Long are both really CBs and therefore unlikely to cause a whole lot of damage.

Buuuuuut, because Tyler has managed to shin/knee/thigh that one Long cross into the corner, we now don't have to change anything. Now our continually defensive formation is just fine as long as we stay solid and don't do anything stupid.

But it's going to be a looooooong second half.

Not a bad half! Thought we started moving the ball quite sharply and certainly look more up for it that Cheltenham.

If we can hold on to this then the league table is looking so much better going into the last couple of games.

For me this game highlights how important it is next year we get two proper full backs in that are more comfortable in possession.

COYY

I thought that half was dragging to 0-0. Tyler went down in the build up to his goal but got up, drove forward and got the goal. The young man should be an inspiration to others.

Honestly, I'm not sure that he didn't block off his man intentionally to get Long the space in behind! He certainly didn't do much to get out of the way.

The savvy and then the skill.

Now the rest of his teammates have to hold this.

Long has worked hard, Findlay has cleared everything but dodgy on the ball as per, McGuane has showed for the ball constantly, Joseph has run his socks off. Bodin has been a bit disappointing and we hardly have anyone in the box when we break forward but hey, we’re 1-0 up.

Don’t mess it up from here. Just don’t.

Honestly, I'm not sure that he didn't block off his man intentionally to get Long the space in behind! He certainly didn't do much to get out of the way.

The savvy and then the skill.

Now the rest of his teammates have to hold this.
I'll have to rewatch that. I was falling asleep im honest!! A goal is a goal though. Fingers crossed for one or two more for us.

Back
Top Bottom