Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Sub: Fleming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Smith

• Sub: Smyth

• Total voters
This may have been discussed before,.... 'IF' we go down, will the club still be committed to the new stadium or will interest be lost?

He's clearly still got something.. that 45 mins v Charlton he was absolutely unplayable. And he did very well on Saturday. Just needs to produce it regularly

Amazing what a week and a bit of desperation can do. All hopes pinned on the one man we wanted tossed aside only a week ago... I don't care who it is. Just, don't let us down tonight lads ffs!!!

Amazing what a week and a bit of desperation can do. All hopes pinned on the one man we wanted tossed aside only a week ago... I don't care who it is. Just, don't let us down tonight lads ffs!!!

Paddy power have us at 1/2 favourites
To win tonight , I hope they know something

Defo win tonight.

I decided it was time for desperate measures, so as someone who bets infrequently and who usually loses 99 times out of a 100, I’ve gone for £3 on Oxford to lose (pays £21) and £3 on a draw (pays £12).

If we do lose, I’ll atleast have a few free drinks to drown my sorrows 🙃

Last edited:
We need to get the ground rocking tonight if this was a big cup match we'd be singing loud and proud so let's give it 100% from the stands and hope the boys in yellow give 100% on the pitch

What's gone on previously this season is totally irrelevant, it's done we cannot change it. To carry a grudge in to three massive games that will define our season is pathetic. Calling a game a 'cup final' is a well worn and tired phrase but in our case that's what it's come down to, maybe just two 'cup finals' if we can do the business tonight and Saturday. Would you be booing him if we were strolling out in a final at Wembley tonight ? Of course you wouldn't, it's literally down to that level of importance tonight and Murphy, whatever his role tonight, needs backing - even down to a positive reaction if/when his name is read out.

You talk as if Murphy has been woeful amongst a team of superstars. He ain't the only one who has massively under performed this campaign. His crime ? He's probably the most high profile. He didn't ask Robinson to publicly call him the best player in the division and nonsense like that. He joined a mid-table L1 club for a reason.

Get behind him.
I don’t normally agree with a lot of what you post but, for me, that’s your best post yet and absolutely bang on the money.

Normally I’m thinking and debating about who plays where, what the best team is, but tonight as has been said we need to just get behind whoever plays and will that ball into the net. If Murphy is selected, great, hope he absolutely smashes it.

It's been a while, and obviously very different seasons this time around.

Just wanted to wish you all the best for your last three games.....

The Fat lady isn't even gargling yet.....
Same to you I hope you get over the line and enjoy the championship I'm sure we will meet again

Just looked on Paddy Power... Murphy is fave to score anytime. Am tempted to put a couple of quid on that

What does it say about our squad that the favorite Oxford player to score anytime last hit the back of the net in a league game on February 20th 2021!

My hope with Murphy is that his mum has phoned him up and said "Look, your brother is on his way down as we speak, so just give him your shirt when he gets there, noone will spot the difference"
Fingers crossed!
.. just corrected that for you

I really don't know what to expect from this evening's match. One minute I'm surprisingly confident (no idea why), the next I'm having visions of Elliot Moore going up front for the final 5 minutes in an attempt to salvage an undeserved draw.

It's really hard to pick a team as, quite frankly, they're all a bit crap at the moment. What I would say is that I would start Anderson as I think we need his pace and ability to stretch teams. I also, based on very little other than he has actually scored a couple of goals this season and the fact I don't believe Bodin is the answer to our striker woes, would start Smith. That's unlikely, though.

I think the main thing in our favour is that Cheltenham don't need anything from tonight. Why would they be hungry for it? When you're safe but lower half of the table this is a perfect time to try new things, blood some youth etc. rather than necessarily going for a win.

This is, of course, all wishful thinking. But my heart says we'll pull together and finally get a win (my wildest fantasy is 2-0) and we can all stop being so ratty on here for a bit

Paddy power have us at 1/2 favourites
To win tonight , I hope they know something
Then dropped to 4/9! Back at 1/2..

Odds for an Ox win have come in over the last couple of days, so obviously some people are confident.

Reckon some must think Cheltenham will be on the beach, after virtually securing safety on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom