• Sub: Fleming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Smith

• Sub: Smyth

• Total voters
What did I tell you?

Have a bit of belief that we can do this. And I know that there will be those who say that Cheltenham had nothing to play for, but then made a fight of it until the second and third goals killed them off.

We go again on Saturday knowing that a win could keep us up, and help me collect nicely from the bookies on the double!!
If it was up to you Robinson would still be in charge and we'd be 3/4 points worse off than we are.

Thank god it looks like we made the change just in time! All hail Manning!

Win Saturday and the Accy game doesnโ€™t matter. Our goal difference currently is 13 better than MK. Forest Green are already relegated so are playing just for pride.
More of the same lads, get in.

If we can win the last 2 then MK Doms could go down ๐Ÿ˜„

Win Saturday and the Accy game doesnโ€™t matter. Our goal difference currently is 13 better than MK. Forest Green are already relegated so are playing just for pride.
More of the same lads, get in.
If Cambridge win their next two (game in hand) and MK win on Saturday then we may need a result against both FGR and Accrington.

Defo win tonight.

I decided it was time for desperate measures, so as someone who bets infrequently and who usually loses 99 times out of a 100, Iโ€™ve gone for ยฃ3 on Oxford to lose (pays ยฃ21) and ยฃ3 on a draw (pays ยฃ12).

If we do lose, Iโ€™ll atleast have a few free drinks to drown my sorrows ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Youโ€™re all welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll be sure to do the same for the weekend ๐Ÿ‘

Just the boost we needed tonight.

Well done Yellows

That was greeeeeeaaaaaattttttt what a night out that was well done everyone in yellow every player put in a shift loved it

What a result! After suffering 17 games without a win, the one game I miss (picking the wife up from the airport), we win 4 nil. Just need a point I feel, but three to be sure!

That was an amazing 2nd half, clear signs that Manning is starting to get this team playing.

Moore was excellent, winning everything, Long had a great game, and got forward really well in the second half, Joseph ran himself into the ground, McGuane and Brannagan were superb, both bossing the midfield, and Browne was the player of old, a powerhouse running at defenders, and scaring the life out of them, his 2nd goal was special.

But Josh Murphy, take a bow son. He was superb.

So strange how he can be so out of sorts for so long, looking like he's not interested, and putting in some shocking performances, then put in a display like that, he looked really up for it, with some nice clever little passes, and two excellent assists, particularly the 2nd, what a cross.
Interesting to see the way he and Manning celebrated together, maybe Manning's the one to get him firing on all cylinders, because on that display, there's clearly a damn good player in there.

A great team performance, full of grit, determination, commitment, desire, quality, and finally.....GOALS!!!

Well done Liam and the lads! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

If it was up to you Robinson would still be in charge and we'd be 3/4 points worse off than we are.

Thank god it looks like we made the change just in time! All hail Manning!

Always guaranteed that you'll look for the cloud in the silver lining!!!

And I openly posted that Robindon should have gone 4/5 games before he did so bit of a rubbish dig!

Back
Top Bottom