Home Match Day Thread 18/4/2023 L1: OUFC v Portsmouth

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've started the evening with some fine dining chef F&B's so good to go! 2-1 The Yellows. COME ON!!!

Hasn’t worked with Browne playing the no.10 role. Manning not brave enough to change the system, so cried out for 3-5-2 and I think we’ve got the personnel for that!
And we may see it at some point tonight....

I think a draw tonight which may/ may not be good enough at the end of the day.

We will get nothing Saturday which means we will need a further 7 points from our last 3 games and that still might not be enough
A win tonight would really lift the gloom/spirits and give us more hope, but I feel a draw at best.

2 nil Oxford. Got a feeling that things will just click tonight and luck might fall our way.

I'm not too worried about who plays, and in what formation, just that everyone turns up and gives it everything. I will cheer a winner from Goodrham, Murphy or an own goal off the keepers a**e with equal joy!
Curtis's a**e would be funnier!

Can't make tonight its big birthday for mrs ys so can only follow on here.

!!! COYY !!!!

We need a win absolutely desperately to avoid the drop, and we're starting two teenagers to get us the goals - whilst the guy that we're paying more money than God to is viewed as too much of a liability to even make the bench.

Cheers, Karl. Cheers.

But best of luck to Tyler and GOD. Chance to make themselves Oxford heroes tonight and over the next five games.

As much as I am a tremendous fan of Tyler and Gatlin, it is a damning indictment of the previous manager (and those that let him get away with it) that I'm happy to see them both starting because I think we've got our best front three on the pitch.

Not the bold selection I was hoping for but hey ho, let’s trudge on as we are and hope something somehow clicks…

Come on lads… PLEASE

Hoping for the best but wish it wasn't Mous's team we were playing
He will know exactly what to expect from the team we have out
But we're due a change of luck

There's a saying about keeping doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Pompey also have lots of options on the bench.

Very not confident. Pray I'm wrong.

Don’t think the board when they made the appointment of the manager had any idea the mess we where in, if they did I think they would of made a stronger appointment, loose tonight we are down
Lack of experience or arrogance? Why is god still playing, sorry but he is simply not good enough? Why is the one hope of goals, Smith warming the bench instead of playing

Showing an experienced appointment was needed not an inexperienced one, shown up by his inflexibility

Back
Top Bottom